13596 Classico Ct Venice FL 34293 MLS N6114699
Less Photos /\
13596 Classico Ct
Home Description: 13596 Classico Ct
Tuscan-inspired four-bedroom, three-bath, estate home situated on a beautiful premium lakefront lot on a cul-de-sac in the highly desirable resort-style neighborhood of Gran Paradiso. This Doral floor plan home has over 3,500 generously appointed square feet of living space. From the moment you enter the front door, you are welcomed with a formal living room and dining room. The home opens to the large kitchen and family room with a large island complete with granite countertops, a breakfast nook, stainless steel appliances and custom lighting. The oversized owner's suite is complete with a large walk-in closet, garden tub, dual sinks and granite countertops. No detail was overlooked in the planning of this home including the split floor plan, plank ceramic tile throughout the main living areas and the third bath having access from your saltwater pool/spa area. Interior laundry and a large three-car garage with epoxy flooring round out this well-planned home. The massive screened-in pool/lanai space has not one, but two, water views and with additional pavers added. There is ample room for hosting and entertaining or quietly enjoying the maintenance-free Florida lifestyle which includes lawn care, basic cable, guardhouse with 24-hour security, clubhouse, resort-style heated pool and spa, steam and sauna rooms, playground, tennis, pickleball, basketball, fitness center and more. Gran Paradiso is located in the up-and-coming Wellen Park area, formerly known as West Villages, and home to the Atlanta Braves spring training stadium, State College of Florida and the developing Wellen downtown area coming soon for upscale shopping and dining.
- Address: 13596 Classico Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Gran Paradiso
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Salt Water
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3581
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16191
- Lot Dim: 209x60x120
- Lot Acres: 0.37
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 793
- HOA Fees: $743 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $247
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,628
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Docs for restrictions
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$518,132 (20.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $254/sqft,
which is 13.7% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
13596 Classico Ct Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 13596 Classico Ct
For Sale Near: 13596 Classico Ct
- Approx Payment:$3,157*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
13596 Classico Ct, Venice FL is a single family home of 2552 sqft and
is currently priced at $649,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 20670 Granlago Dr in Venice is listed at $499,900.
This home on 13596 Classico Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Oasis At West Villages, Venetia and Caribbean Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6114699 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (6 days ago).