13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4499600
Less Photos /\
13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne
Home Description: 13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne
This French Country design home sits perfectly on high land overlooking its own private pond and Mill Creek just beyond. This is a rare opportunity, with almost 2 acres and located on over 200 ft of waterfront on Mill Creek and navigable water to the Upper Manatee River. The home was custom built with thoughtful details and nothing spared! Built in 2007, the owners have kept it meticulously maintained and made recent updates that make it better than new! Recent improvements include: 2020 new kitchen appliances; 2019 new A/Cs (three replaced); 2014 whole house re-pipe with PEX piping; 2021 new pool heater; and more! Storage will never be a concern with the abundance of closets throughout the home. Crown molding, built-in cabinetry throughout living spaces, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, office and three car garage. A Downstairs Owner's Suite and Guest Suite create a split floor plan, convenience, and privacy. Volume ceilings, open living areas, designer kitchen overlooking breakfast area and family room with fireplace, all a overlooking screened, salt water pool with waterfall, private pond and fishing pier. Mill Creek is one of Manatee counties most desirable communities with mature landscape, large lots, and a well run and established HOA, convenient to Lakewood Ranch, I75, local shops, restaurants, great schools, and recreational/sports activities. The HOA fees are low and there are no CDD fees! Come enjoy your own peaceful paradise that you won't ever want to leave! (Interior photos will be added on Tuesday 5/4.)
- Address: 13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Mill Creek
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Playground
- Elementary School: Gene Witt Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, Other, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal, Creek, Pond
- Water Name: MILL CREEK TO UPPER MANATEE RV
- Water Frontage: Canal - Freshwater, Creek, Pond
- Water Feet: 600
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Canal - Freshwater, Creek, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, River
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Quarry Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Other
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Lighting
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Recycling
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 5830
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 83766
- Lot Acres: 1.92
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 5211
- HOA Fees: $440 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $36
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Key Lot, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$808,900 (17.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 5.0% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne
- Approx Payment:$4,792*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 4955 sqft and
is currently priced at $985,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12420 Aster Ave in Bradenton is listed at $625,000.
This home on 13610 7Th Avenue Cir Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Rye Wilderness Estates, Esplanade and Waterlefe Golf And River Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499600 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (15 days ago).