1382 Wall St Englewood FL 34223 MLS N6128454
Less Photos /\
1382 Wall St
Home Description: 1382 Wall St
Under contract-accepting backup offers. WOW...IMMACULATE NEWLY REMODELED HOME that will take your breath away. You will love the open concept and high end finishes and done up in a beautiful soft color palate... you will not want to leave! When you enter the home through the front screen porch, it opens up into the living room/kitchen area. Off the living room is bright and welcoming Florida room that can be used year round with its separate AC mounted on the wall. The kitchen boast beautiful granite countertops, soft close cabinets and all new chrome appliances. An attached island has added under cabinets for additional storage. All NEW HIGH IMPACT /HURRICANE APPROVED WINDOWS and the A/C is only 3 yrs old. New light fixtures and paddle fans through out. New doors an added insulation. (There is a list of the updates that have been done posted in the attachments). You can move right in! The converted garage gives many options from a 3rd bedroom guest retreat to a family room, den/office, craft room. This space has its own entrance and can be separate from the main living. You will love all the storage and large closets. The main bathroom is fully updated and feels like a resort spa. You will love the little special architectural touches and display shelves cut into the walls to house your special collectables that make your house unique. The home has ADT home protection that you can choose to continue under your new account. In all the years this family has owned the house ( the 1970's) they have Never had any flooding issues, Outside there is plenty of room if you want to create an outdoor entertainment area. The property is so quiet and private. A new shed was recently placed but unfortunately it did have roof damage and the repairs will be done in Oct 2023. Great for storage for bikes, beach chairs, lawn equipment you name it. IN ADDITION to a great home, the location is incredible. You wouldn't even need a car! So much in walking distance. Restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, department stores, pharmacies, doctor offices and much more. One of the top rated beaches is only 2 miles away. Go enjoy the sun the surf and you can take in a Yoga class right on the beach. We have churches near by and the historic area of Englewood has quaint shops, a weekly Farmers Market, a play house to take in a show and even a library. Indian Mounds Park has a large boat launch open to the public and a great place to drop your kayak in. Venice and Port Charlotte our neighboring towns are only 25 minutes away. You have GOT TO SEE THIS HOME it can be a full time home and a perfect home to get out of those cold miserable winters up north. Come on, what are you waiting for? Owner will consider selling the furniture under separate contract.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Other Specify In Remarks,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Stone Counters
- Bathroom 1 Features: Built-In Shelving,Ceiling Fan(s),Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Stone Counters
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Florida Room
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1698
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 1||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bonus Room||13.9x12.4||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||15.5x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric,Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 9119.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 40
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Dead-End
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: FOLLOW CHARLOTTE COUNTY PET RESTRICTIONS AND LEASH LAWS
- : 941-375-8113
1382 Wall St Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,649*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of WEST COAST REALTY OF VENICE.
1382 Wall St, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1204 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 20 S Oxford Dr in Englewood is listed at $449,900.
This home on 1382 Wall St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Foxwood, Bay Vista Blvd and Pine Hollow are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6128454 has been posted on this site since 9/17/2023 (12 days ago).