13926 104Th Ave Largo FL 33774 MLS U8113585
Less Photos /\
13926 104Th Ave
Home Description: 13926 104Th Ave
Newly updated 3 bedroom pool home in highly sought after neighborhood of Century Oaks, rarely do homes come available in this neighborhood which is conveniently located 5 minutes from the Beach, shops and restaurants in Seminole City Center, Seminole schools and 30-40 minutes to Tampa Airport. This home features new luxury vinyl flooring, newly remodeled bathrooms, newer kitchen cabinets with pull outs ,new granite counters, tile backsplash, new stainless appliances, all new interior doors, updated electrical panel, new garage door, inside laundry room, screened pool just resurfaced, refurbished sprinkler system with newly sodded back yard, AC 2 years old but all new ductwork, new dimensional shingle roof with transferable warranty, freshly painted interior & exterior and large circular drive with brand new brick pavers. Hurry and schedule to see this one today before it's gone!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11343
- Lot Dim: 85x135
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 46
- HOA Fees: $35 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$423,863 (9.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $310/sqft,
which is 20.2% less than similar homes
in the 33774 zip code.
13926 104Th Ave Largo FL 33774
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 13926 104Th Ave
For Sale Near: 13926 104Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,286*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max All Star.
13926 104Th Ave, Largo FL is a single family home of 1514 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1974.
A comparable home for sale at 12806 129Th Ter in Largo is listed at $294,500.
This home on 13926 104Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Randolph Farms, Lakeside Park and Anona Groves are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113585 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).