13944 Campoleone St Venice FL 34293 MLS D6119300
Less Photos /\
13944 Campoleone St
Home Description: 13944 Campoleone St
Beautiful almost new Lakefront single-family home in the highly sought after ISLANDWALK! Live in an incredible lifestyle community in this rarely available Crestview model. Barely lived in with beautiful lake views and over $90,000.00 in upgrades. Shows like a model home with a bright open floor plan. Beautiful 42" white soft close kitchen cabinets, quartz counters, upgraded stainless appliances package, double doors in den/3rd bed room, upgraded 5 1/4" base baseboards, 8' interior doors throughout the home. Custom plantation shutters , solid wood flooring 10' ceilings, and crown molding throughout. Step out onto your huge private lanai that extends the width of house and enjoy a backyard oasis with a spectacular long view of the lake. Master bedroom featuring a walk-in closet and en suite bath complete with quartz countertops, dual sinks, a water closet and extra large frameless glass shower. The garage is finished w/ sealed floors. Islandwalk at the West Villages offers an active lifestyle in a community with social clubs for every interest, monthly live events, a fitness facility, pools, tennis, pickleball & bocce ball courts. Schools, shopping, and many outdoor venues such as the Atlanta Braves training facility are just minutes away. Downtown Venice is known for its shopping, dining, farmers markets, and proximity to top-rated beaches. This home won’t last long. Schedule your appointment today!
- Address: 13944 Campoleone St
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Islandwalk
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,L Dining,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5847.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 330
- HOA Fees: $951 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $317
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,Greenbelt,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Annual CDD FEE: $645
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Cable TV,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 3 dogs per household, leash law, and all other sarasota county codes regarding pets, owners must clean up after pets.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$428,173 (7.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $295/sqft,
which is 23.1% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
13944 Campoleone St Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 13944 Campoleone St
For Sale Near: 13944 Campoleone St
- Approx Payment:$2,257*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER SUNSTAR REALTY.
13944 Campoleone St, Venice FL is a single family home of 1575 sqft and
is currently priced at $464,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3718 Cadbury Cir # 53 in Venice is listed at $299,000.
This home on 13944 Campoleone St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Quail Lake, Heritage Lake Estates and Wexford On The Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6119300 has been posted on this site since 6/10/2021 (12 days ago).