1398 Shady Pine Way # D3 Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS U8113044
Less Photos /\
1398 Shady Pine Way # D3
Home Description: 1398 Shady Pine Way # D3
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Look no further for your new home! Welcome to this move in ready top floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom in Deer Hollow, an all age community in the East Lake area. The spacious living room has vaulted ceilings and skylight to let the sun shine in! Step out to the serene screened in patio, perfect for relaxing or hanging out with your maximum 25 lb. pet :) New luxury vinyl flooring with underlayment in the living room and both bedrooms. The dining room and living room open floor plan makes this extra appealing. The kitchen has a breakfast bar where you can serve your meals in casual style. The large master bedroom features a 8 x 5 walk-in closet. Both bathrooms have newly replaced vanities. There's a private storage closet in the hallway directly next to the unit. The A/C was replaced in 2020. Deer Hollow Community features a large updated heated pool & spa overlooking a beautiful pond. The clubhouse has a full kitchen, and the community has tennis courts, walking & bicycle trails, and a playground. This neighborhood features several A rated schools and is only blocks from the Pinellas Trail and is adjacent to the Brooker Creek Preserve. Close to all shopping, dining, entertainment, world class golf courses and the famous Tarpon Springs Sponge docks!
- Elementary School: Cypress Woods Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: East Lake High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 44566
- Lot Acres: 1.02
- Lot Num: 203
- HOA Fees: $726 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $241
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: 203
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: One domestic pet, not to exceed 25 pounds.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 25
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Tarpon Springs condo in this zip code is
$167,868 (29.1% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $123/sqft,
which is 12.7% less than similar condos
in the 34688 zip code.
1398 Shady Pine Way # D3 Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1398 Shady Pine Way # D3
- Approx Payment:$659*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
1398 Shady Pine Way # D3, Tarpon Springs FL is a condo of 1060 sqft and
is currently priced at $130,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable condo for sale at 1182 Pine Ridge Cir W # D1 in Tarpon Springs is listed at $139,900.
This condo on 1398 Shady Pine Way # D3 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Tarpon Landings, Tarpon Springs Official Map and Cypress Trails are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113044 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (15 days ago).