14 Baywood Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS T3434156
Less Photos /\
14 Baywood Dr
Home Description: 14 Baywood Dr
Just listed, Welcome to your Gorgeous & COMPLETELY REMODELED 4 Bedroom and 3 Bath home in Palm Harbor, FL! This beautiful home sits in the Waterfront community of Baywood Village. BRING YOUR BOAT, Jet Skis, Kayaks and other water toys and Avoid paying waterfront prices, but still have private GULF access! You can park them in your fenced in back yard or large garage area. GULF ACCESS is Just across the street and about 3 doors down from the neighborhood BOAT RAMP that leads to the GULF OF MEXICO in minutes! The optional HOA fee of only $150/year gives you access. Beware of other listings that claim to have access but actually don’t! The amazing Sellers have prepared this home just for YOU and OWNER PRIDE SHINES THROUGH! The updated items start with the ROOF and carry throughout most of this property. This home has lovingly been updated with new flooring, kitchen and baths. With an updated ROOF and updated WINDOWS, you'll save on insurance in this secure home as well. The MASTER BEDROOM is tucked away on the 3rd floor with am oversized, ensuite master BATHROOM. From the QUARTZ counters and new vanity to the FREE STANDING MODERN tub and FRAMELESS Glass enclosure - you've found your elegant SUITE! With 3 more BEDROOMS and 2 BATHROOMS on the 2nd floor, your master suite will be your escape. The open KITCHEN with MODERN QUARTZ counters, stainless steel FARM SINK and STAINLESS STEEL appliances has room at the ISLAND to eat or spread out in the casual DINING ROOM with BAR FRIDGE. The vaulted ceilings make the LIVING ROOM a showstopper with built in shelving and a wood burning FIREPLACE for our cooler evenings. Sunlight galore streams in the living area from the back screened in porch that sits above the POOL. Sit out back in the sun next to the pool, or in the shade on the covered front and back porches. Downstairs part of the garage has been turned into a PLAYROOM! Plus there's an additional BONUS ROOM along with parking for 2+ CARS. SO MUCH EXTRA ROOM HERE! Make this home yours before someone else does in this STILL LOW INVENTORY Market we are in here in Tampa Bay! Baywood Village sits just on the border of Palm Harbor and Tarpon Springs. Both DOWNTOWNS offer SHOPPING, unbelievable DINING and plenty of places to stop for HAPPY HOUR. You're surrounded by WORLD RENOWNED beaches as well! World Famous Honeymoon and Caladesi are just 10 mins south, Tarpon's Sunset Beach and Howard Park are about 5 mins North and Palm Harbor's own Crystal Beach offers a pier and beautiful views! Live close enough to the water to PLAY but save on FLOOD insurance. With just a 35-45 minute drive you can be in downtown Tampa or the Airport. Make your appointment today to tour this gorgeous home, you've got to get your eyes on it! Another bonus is that a lot of friends and neighbors have golf carts and utilize them as a fun way to get around! **owners maybe open to special financing with fair terms
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Bar,Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Breakfast Room Separate,Den/Library/Office,Family Room
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4691
Available now at $850,988
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Boat,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9453.00
- Lot Dim: 70x121
- Lot Acres: 0.2200
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required
- Other Fees Amount: $50 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: VERIFY RESTRICTIONS WITH PINELLAS COUNTY
- : 727-772-0772
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$895,509 (5.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $292/sqft,
which is 13.1% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
14 Baywood Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14 Baywood Dr
For Sale Near: 14 Baywood Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3434156) located at 14 Baywood Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683, call: 813-452-4250
14 Baywood Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2913 sqft and
is currently priced at $850,988
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4443 Glenbrook Ln in Palm Harbor is listed at $649,900.
This home on 14 Baywood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Glenbrook, Westwind and Autumn Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3434156 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (12 days ago).