140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS T3282901
Less Photos /\
140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne
Home Description: 140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne
Inspired by French Middle Empire architecture this home has been remarkably remodeled with all the modern day conveniences and custom features from the Napoleonic Era. This prestigious address on Brightwaters Blvd is a highly sought after location on Snell Isle. Your Dock and Boat Lift are steps away from your front door with unobstructed access to Tampa Bay. Views of your Boat with the Downtown Skyline in the background can be seen from the home and the balcony. From the moment you walk in the New Pella impact doors you are greeted with the luxury of polished marble mosaic flooring and the beautiful Champagne Crystal Beaded Chandelier. As you walk from the foyer to the kitchen you will pass under the Custom Transom Windows made with iron. The custom kitchen is ready for the next chef and includes Grey shaker cabinets, marbled Quartz countertops, Wolf and Viking stainless appliances, and an oversized island with an EdgeStar cooling wine chiller and Ice-O-Matic ice maker. The master en-suite is located on the first level with easy access to the pool. This master suite includes Espresso Wood Plank tile flooring, 2 walk-in closets, a custom vanity with double sinks, Skyfall Chevron tile in the bathroom, and a rain shower head. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms; one of which is set up as an en-suite and has a wall of closets, a walk-in closet and its own private bathroom. Water Views of Coffee Pot, Downtown St Pete, and Tampa Bay can be enjoyed from both front bedrooms and the recently improved balcony. All upstairs bedrooms and hallways have Unique Macchiato Pecan Graphite solid wood flooring, recessed lighting, and electric roller shades. The heated pool is located through Accordion style doors and includes Travertine pool pavers, easy to maintain Turf, and a solid block privacy fence. Updated features include the updated Roof, the garage was built in 2018 and includes a Designer car lift, the electric Ghost Gate to the driveway has been recently installed, the BBQ area is ready for an outdoor kitchen, and peace of mind can be achieved with the New Generac Generator. You won't want to miss this opportunity to own an impeccable home in a renowned location.
- Elementary School: North Shore Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: French Provincial
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 4301
Available now at $2,299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 10500
- Lot Dim: 75x140
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: A
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: In City Limits
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,150,597 (50.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $698/sqft,
which is 45.3% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne
For Sale Near: 140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne
- Approx Payment:$11,188*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Realty Unlimited.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3282901) located at 140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3296 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,299,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1972.
A comparable home for sale at 617 25Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $859,000.
This home on 140 Brightwaters Blvd Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Snell Park Estates, Snell Isle Shores and Eden Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3282901 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2021 (2 days ago).