1401 14Th St W Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4452078
Less Photos /\
1401 14Th St W
Home Description: 1401 14Th St W
Immaculate condition and better than when new! This three bedroom split plan home has an extensive list of upgrades, improvements and special touches inside and out. Upon entering you'll see the care and attention put in this home with vaulted ceilings, crown moulding accents, skylight, tile floors, vibrant colors and more. Renovated kitchen with new Granite and Quartz countertops, newer appliances, glass tile backsplash, under cabinet lights, pantry and lighted custom china cabinet. Master suite with large walk-in closet and on-suite bath with new double sink vanity and tiled shower. New roof 2015 on main home plus lanai, and New A/C in 2016! You and your guests will love the amazing screened porch with multiple siting areas. Painted exterior, stone accents, stained driveway, mature tropical landscaping, paver areas and fenced rear yard with 3 gates. Price includes all appliances++! Adjacent or walking distance to several schools including top rated Palmetto Charter, the county fairgrounds, Hydrant Park playground and trail and a Fire station (just behind the home!) this along with Palmetto's transforming waterfront district with Main Street area, historical park, Publix, library, art center, waterfront restaurants and public boat ramp! The subdivision has No Deed Restrictions or required fees, NO Flood Insurance required, and with room on either side of the home for boat or camper parking.
- Elementary School: Palmetto Elementary
- High School: Palmetto High
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Roof Over, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1691
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10411
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 37
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: COUNTY/ CITY GUIDELINES APPLY
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$333,333 (39.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 4.5% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
1401 14Th St W Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1401 14Th St W
For Sale Near: 1401 14Th St W
- Approx Payment:$1,213*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
1401 14Th St W, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1206 sqft and
is currently priced at $239,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 5142 Lakehurst Ct in Palmetto is listed at $279,900.
This home on 1401 14Th St W has decreased in price by $10,400 and the last change was on 1/6/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Fresh Meadows, Villages Of Thousand Oaks and East Terra Ceia are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452078 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (132 days ago).