1403 Cedar Bay Ln Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4484155
Less Photos /\
1403 Cedar Bay Ln
Home Description: 1403 Cedar Bay Ln
Tucked away amid the serene natural beauty of The Cloisters at The Landings, this two-story home provides the ultimate in privacy. The spacious and inviting five-bedroom home creates an immaculate yet comfortable estate for family living, friendly gatherings, and quiet relaxation. Enter though double glass doors and enjoy the comforts of the formal living room. Entertain effortlessly from the formal dining room or the open kitchen, which features a center island and breakfast area. The family room offers casual living with a cozy wood burning fireplace. Where better to relax than the enormous ground level master retreat, located for seclusion and appointed with an expansive walk-in closet and spa-inspired bathroom with soaking tub, dual sinks and gracious glass shower. Additional first floor features include a guest suite, full bath, office and sunroom. Meander up the stairs to an oversized landing offering entry to three guest suites, two and a half baths and an abundance of climate-controlled storage. Surrounded by lush tropical foliage, you will love the ambiance of your private lanai with heated pool and spa with separate pool bath. A three-car garage for your favorite sport cars makes this home complete. Residents of The Landings enjoy 24-hour security and a gorgeous natural environment with access to Sarasota Bay. Optional Racquet Club membership affords the opportunity to enjoy tennis, a fitness center and more.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 5 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4731
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14000
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $1,931 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $160
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Manager, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,244,067 (38.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 12.1% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
1403 Cedar Bay Ln Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1403 Cedar Bay Ln
- Approx Payment:$4,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
1403 Cedar Bay Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3560 sqft and
is currently priced at $900,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 2316 Oak Ter in Sarasota is listed at $489,000.
This home on 1403 Cedar Bay Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Coral Cove, Phillippi Gardens and Colonial Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484155 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (11 days ago).