14069 Trouville Dr Tampa FL 33624 MLS T3265760
Less Photos /\
14069 Trouville Dr
Home Description: 14069 Trouville Dr
HIGHLY SOUGHT CHARDONNAY located in Carrollwood Village! This updated corner unit a 2/2.5/1-car garage with L-shaped fenced patios and large front yard is the one to see and buy. Upon entry the open and airy floor plan will captivate you with upscale white cabinetry with glass display upgrades, base and under mount lighting, designer sink and faucets, large drawers, designer handles, recessed lights, accent wall, and waterfall counter that has a wine cooler. The dining and family room are open to two separate patio areas accessed through sliders that expand the overall outdoor experience when entertaining guests. All floors downstairs is wood like tile in a natural and grey tones to include the indoor utility room accessed from the kitchen area and a half bathroom off of the hallway to the dinette. Dinette area has a lovely view of the expansive front yard that provides for a nice tranquil morning while enjoying your first cup of the day or for those informal dinners at night. The floating stairs will take you up to the volume ceiling hallway between the Master and Second bedroom. As you enter the double entry door Master you will enjoy a large bedroom with vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, windows that give you a great amount of natural light. The Master bathroom has been updated with a floating double vanity, designer faucets, mirrors and lighting, a white subway tiled shower with designer features with overhead rain shower, a shower wand and frameless glass enclosure. A second bedroom has vaulted ceilings, wall to wall closet and an updated bathroom. Both bedrooms have shelving areas from the vaulted ceilings that may be used in many creative ways. Many upgrades not mentioned include new roof, nest thermostat, designer switches, ceiling fans and a/c is approximately 8-years.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: French Provincial
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Lot Sqft: 926
- Lot Acres: 0.02
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $360 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $30
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: In County, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Manager, Private Road, Sewer, Trash
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $150 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $150
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 14069
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Tampa condo in this zip code is
$185,890 (22.5% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $163/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar condos
in the 33624 zip code.
14069 Trouville Dr Tampa FL 33624
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14069 Trouville Dr
For Sale Near: 14069 Trouville Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,216*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Prop..
14069 Trouville Dr, Tampa FL is a condo of 1476 sqft and
is currently priced at $240,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable condo for sale at 16120 Rambling Vine Dr W in Tampa is listed at $179,000.
This condo on 14069 Trouville Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Chadbourne Village, Le Clare Shores and Rosemount V are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3265760 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).