1409 Wicklow Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8092938
Less Photos /\
1409 Wicklow Dr
Home Description: 1409 Wicklow Dr
Beautiful Hickory Model Home!!! Located within highly sought after Highland Lakes Community in Beautiful Palm Harbor!!! This spacious open floor plan provides plenty of natural light looking outside to beautiful oak trees and mature landscaping. The kitchen features Stainless Steel Frigidaire Gallery matching refrigerator and glass top range, a large closet pantry, informal dining space that opens up to the living area. Both bedrooms are nice in size and have their own walk in closets. This home features 16" ceramic tile on the porch, foyer, hall, baths, kitchen and informal dining. Carpet in main living areas and bedrooms. Hot Water Heater and Air-Conditioning Unit were replaced in 2018. Roof was installed in 2006. Highland Lakes HOA includes golf membership for 2 (no greens fees, lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard, Lake Tarpon access, 2 pools, beautifully remodeled clubhouse, as well as many activities, entertainment, dances, etc.) So bring your excitement and zest for life and enjoy this very Active 55+ community!!!!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Architectural Style: Patio, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2304
Available now at $280,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 7135
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 122
- HOA Fees: $109 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $109
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$252,329 (9.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $167/sqft,
which is 13.8% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
1409 Wicklow Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1409 Wicklow Dr
For Sale Near: 1409 Wicklow Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,419*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8092938) located at 1409 Wicklow Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684, call: 813-452-4250
1409 Wicklow Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1674 sqft and
is currently priced at $280,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable home for sale at 2679 Curlew Rd in Palm Harbor is listed at $173,000.
This home on 1409 Wicklow Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Lake St George, Sunshine Estates and Village At Bentley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092938 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).