14105 Hollingfare Pl Tampa FL 33624 MLS T3270915
Less Photos /\
14105 Hollingfare Pl
Home Description: 14105 Hollingfare Pl
Location! Location! Location! Wonderful Carrollwood Village! Lovely curb appeal gets your attention when you drive up to this original owner, immaculate home. Pride of ownership shows throughout! The brick front, the decorative walkway and front porch enhance the exterior and upon entering the lovely front door, gleaming Bass hardwood flooring, vaulted ceilings and view of the sparkling pool welcome you. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath pristine home has a 2/2 split bedroom floor plan with the 4th bedroom (currently used as an office) having access to the master bathroom. It works well for a nursery or exercise room also. The formal living room, dining room, foyer and hallway in this open floor plan feature hardwood flooring and vaulted ceilings. There is lovely glass shelving between the living room and hallway, as well as sliding glass doors overlooking the lanai, screened pool and nicely landscaped, fenced backyard. The beautiful sliding glass doors and windows have been replaced. The sliders have lovely pull down shades that keep the sun out, but let the light in. The spacious, updated kitchen and breakfast area are open to the attractive family room with beautiful floor to ceiling brick fireplace with mantel and fantastic brick hearth. The kitchen has been updated with lovely granite counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances (stove is new 2020) and two very nice pendulum lights above the sink. The master bedroom is spacious with vaulted ceiling and sliding glass door to the pool. There is a very nice granite counter and vanity with make-up/dressing area across from the closet. The master closet has beautiful built-in closet organizers. The updated master bath is amazing with lovely walk-in shower and a very nice granite vanity and tile floor. Convenient laundry room with cabinets and sink, water softener and reclaimed water for the sprinklers are just a few of the many extras. New Roof-2018, New Water Softener-2020, New Water Heater-2019, New A/C-2013.The new Carrollwood Village Park with all the amenities, the Carrollwood Cultural Center and the Carrollwood Country Club are all wonderful entertainment opportunities in the neighborhood.
- Address: 14105 Hollingfare Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33624
- County: Hillsborough
- Community Features: Basketball Court
- Elementary School: Essrig-HB
- Middle School: Hill-HB
- High School: Gaither-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3193
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9660
- Lot Dim: 84x115
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $516 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $42
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$387,607 (5.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 7.9% less than similar homes
in the 33624 zip code.
14105 Hollingfare Pl Tampa FL 33624
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14105 Hollingfare Pl
For Sale Near: 14105 Hollingfare Pl
- Approx Payment:$1,994*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
14105 Hollingfare Pl, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2241 sqft and
is currently priced at $409,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1982.
A comparable home for sale at 3903 Braesgate Ln in Tampa is listed at $349,900.
This home on 14105 Hollingfare Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Fairway Village, Stonehedge and Culbreath Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3270915 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (10 days ago).