1412 Westover Ave Parrish FL 34219 MLS T3342371
Less Photos /\
1412 Westover Ave
Home Description: 1412 Westover Ave
This is the Florida lifestyle of your dreams with a private swimming pool and serene pond views. Updated in 2019, this well-appointed home is better than new. The Starlight model features 3 bedrooms plus den in a 3-way split floorplan providing a space for everything. New shaker kitchen cabinets, stunning granite countertops, designer lighting fixtures, island breakfast bar and a spacious pantry will make every cook smile. The dining room is casually elegant and surrounded by four windows making it light and bright. New vinyl plank flooring, 6” baseboards, and crown molding add a richness throughout this home. Beautiful window treatments and carpet free throughout. The en-suite Master Bedroom has double walk-in closets, dual sinks with a new granite counter-top, upgraded fixtures, a walk-in shower, water closet and linen closet. Bedroom 3 is currently being used as an art studio and has a removeable rubber mat floor overlay that if desired, could be great for a child’s playroom. The den/studio is in the front of the house and has private French doors, perfect for a home office with the powder room and laundry room nearby. The pool deck features a covered 10’ x 14’ lanai wired for TV and a screened pool cage 25’ x 27’ with plenty of room for your outdoor dining. Mature Eureka palms give privacy to the pool area but still allow for that gorgeous pond view straight ahead. Up front, the full glass front door opens to the covered entry patio. The garage features extra storage and storm shutters. River's Reach is a gated community uniquely located on the headwaters of the Manatee River and features a canoe and kayak launch area, community pool and playground. Conveniently located just a few minutes north of SR64 east of I75 in historic Rye, Florida.
- Address: 1412 Westover Ave
- Levels: One
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Rivers Reach
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Gated,Playground,Pool
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,L Dining,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Concrete,Laminate,Tile
- Master Bathroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Granite Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island,Granite Counters,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2947
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9304.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 164
- HOA Fees: $110 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved,Private
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,776
- Maintenance Includes: Management,Pool,Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify pet rules with the HOA
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$530,041 (0.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
1412 Westover Ave Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1412 Westover Ave
For Sale Near: 1412 Westover Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,578*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS SOUTH SHORE.
1412 Westover Ave, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2220 sqft and
is currently priced at $529,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4930 Charles Partin Dr in Parrish is listed at $439,900.
This home on 1412 Westover Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
River Plantation, Crosscreek and Aberdeen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3342371 has been posted on this site since 11/23/2021 (14 days ago).