1419 Keystone Ridge Cir Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS U8101572
Reduced By $20,000
last change 10/22/2020
Less Photos /\
1419 Keystone Ridge Cir
Home Description: 1419 Keystone Ridge Cir
Tucked behind the secure gates of Keystone Ridge Estates you will find a tranquil community of only 35 homes perched above pristine Lake Tarpon. This gorgeous home features newer construction, a sprawling open floor plan boasting over 2,800 square feet, a custom home workshop addition (The garage can hold 3 cars if the separating drywall is removed), dual zoned hvac for upstairs and downstairs, and exceptional finishes through out. As you enter the bright and airy foyer you will find a spacious formal living area and separate formal dining area; perfect for at home entertaining. As you proceed, you enter into the expansive family room with cathedral ceilings and ample natural light. The Pi-Shaped kitchen is a chef’s dream with quartz countertops, oversized island with bar stool extension, tile backsplash, 42” birch cabinetry with plenty of storage space, stainless steel appliances with gas range and extraction hood, built-in oven and microwave, and an oversized pantry. The expansive master suite can be found through double doors and features two walk-in closets as well as a sprawling master bath with dual vanities and oversized shower stall with dual shower heads. All of the additional bedrooms feature ensuite baths, perfect for guests! Conveniently located a short distance from the charming Tarpon Springs downtown, with lots of restaurants and promenades, the famous Sponge Docks, beautiful Howard Park Beach and Anderson Park, the Pinellas Trail, and a public access boat ramp!
- Elementary School: Tarpon Springs Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Architectural Style: Florida, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $525,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7749
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $630 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $210
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Internet, Private Road
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please confirm pet restrictions withe the HOA.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$788,318 (50.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $171/sqft,
which is 25.7% less than similar homes
in the 34688 zip code.
1419 Keystone Ridge Cir Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1419 Keystone Ridge Cir
For Sale Near: 1419 Keystone Ridge Cir
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8101572) located at 1419 Keystone Ridge Cir Tarpon Springs FL 34688, call: 813-452-4250
1419 Keystone Ridge Cir, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3066 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 438 Tall Oak Trl in Tarpon Springs is listed at $649,900.
This home on 1419 Keystone Ridge Cir has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 10/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Northfield, Crescent Oaks Country Club and Lakeshore Village At Woodfield are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101572 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (12 days ago).