14201 Palm St Madeira Beach FL 33708 MLS T3342381
Less Photos /\
14201 Palm St
Home Description: 14201 Palm St
This beautifully UPDATED home is a true paradise and shows like a model home! LUSHLY landscaped, this 2bd/1ba/1 car carport beauty is just steps away from Florida's sandy white beaches. The comforts and amenities of this unique home await you! Features include beautiful wood floors and a great open floor plan with a formal living room, dining area, and a fabulous family room/sunroom with CROWN MOLDING. The hurricane rated windows allow an abundance of natural light to flow throughout the home. The FABULOUS open kitchen boasts crisp white cabinets, GRANITE countertops, a beautiful subway tile backsplash, TOP-OF-THE-LINE stainless steel appliances, and a glass French door leading to the PARK LIKE BACKYARD! You will love the BRIGHT and CLEAN feel of this blissful beach abode. Both bedrooms offer ample space, CEDAR CLOSETS, and plenty of natural light. The UPGRADED bathroom features a seamless glass shower. You also have a separate laundry room for extra convenience. This home offers a unique combination of indoor and outdoor living at its best. Surrounded by lush yard and landscaping, the pavers patio with outdoor shower. Spacious outdoor living to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather with room for DREAM POOL! DOUBLE CORNER LOT with space for future add-ons. Other bonuses include: New LG wash center, full house water filtration system, new interior/exterior paint, new plumbing, updated electrical panel, tankless water heater, new attic insulation, METAL ROOF, and storage SHED. Photos do not do this property justice! Breathtaking! Go see for yourself! Don't miss your chance to own a piece of paradise! BRING ALL OF YOUR WATER SPORT TOYS. Minutes to Johns Pass, restaurants, shopping, Gulf beaches (Madeira) and the Intercoastal waterway with access for KAYAKING! Easy access to downtown Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and Tampa.
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Public
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Filtration System,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Florida Room,Formal Living Room Separate,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Lighting,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 1328
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking,Driveway,On Street
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Fire Hydrant,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6098.00
- Lot Dim: 60x99
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 7
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Level,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Madeira Beach home in this zip code is
$750,560 (8.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $616/sqft,
which is 6.2% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
14201 Palm St Madeira Beach FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14201 Palm St
For Sale Near: 14201 Palm St
- Approx Payment:$3,381*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX DYNAMIC.
14201 Palm St, Madeira Beach FL is a single family home of 1128 sqft and
is currently priced at $695,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10810 49Th N Ave in Madeira Beach is listed at $275,000.
This home on 14201 Palm St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Madeira Beach, FL.
The Club Redington, Surfside Tower and Breakers are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3342381 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2021 (10 days ago).