1421 Beach Club Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3265213
Less Photos /\
1421 Beach Club Ln
Home Description: 1421 Beach Club Ln
STEPS FROM THE BEACH! LOW HOA. NO CDC. ENCLOSED POOL. 3 CG. Walk into this beautifully updated beach oasis, located in the desirable Beach Club neighborhood of Apollo Beach, FL. You will be within .25 miles walking distance to hit sand on the peaceful shores of Apollo Beach, FL. Walk into a foyer that leads to an open-spaced formal living room and dining room. Alternatively, you can continue from the foyer to the kitchen that is perfect for families as it connects to the breakfast nook and larger living room, perfect for a big screen TV and desirable layout for entertainment. There are 2 large sliding doors that lead to the pool area from these common areas, making for a great view of the nature preserve that back up along this property. The master bedroom & bath have been updated for your liking and include a clawfoot stand-alone tube, updated tile, walk-in shower and double sink vanity. There are two separate closets in the master wing and private patio/pool access. On the other side of the house there are 2 sizeable bedrooms with a convenient bathroom that also leads to pool area. This bathroom has also been updated and features new tile, plumbing fixtures, tub, etc. The pool features solar heat and a brand-new electric heat condenser for the pool, making it perfect for swimming all year long! There is the perfect amount of fenced in back yard in the rear for your pets or a fire pit, but with little/no maintenance. This home has a 3-car attached garage and the HOA features a deck access overlooking the bay. The community of Apollo Beach is so quaint and desirable, offering some of the best schools in Florida.
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: East Bay-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public
- Interior Features: Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Shower No Tub, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 8625
- Lot Dim: 75x115
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 24
- HOA Fees: $150 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $12
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, FloodZone, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire Resistant Exterior, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$423,423 (3.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 15.7% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
1421 Beach Club Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1421 Beach Club Ln
For Sale Near: 1421 Beach Club Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Hippo House Llc.
1421 Beach Club Ln, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 1882 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 6520 Abaco Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $449,900.
This home on 1421 Beach Club Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Bimini Bay, Sabal Key and Sunset Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3265213 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (9 days ago).