14230 Blue Dasher Dr Riverview FL 33569 MLS T3335080
Less Photos /\
14230 Blue Dasher Dr
Home Description: 14230 Blue Dasher Dr
View the home virtually with this link: my.matterport.com/show/?m=g9PBkTsb9eV&mls=1 DREAM HOME! Check out this captivating home located in the gated Enclave at Boyette! This highly desirable community is zoned for the Top Schools in Hillsborough County! You will love the privacy this home offers, NEVER having backyard neighbors with the FishHawk Creek Preserve in your backyard! The owners have added solar panels so you will SAVE so much money on your electric bill! The curb appeal is second to none with the meticulously maintained landscaping, 3-car tandem garage, and large front porch where you can relax and enjoy the peaceful view! Enjoy family time swimming in the glistening salt water pool with a pavered and screened lanai overlooking the preserve! If you are in need of some time away from the sun, relax under the covered seating area! Enter the front door and you will instantly appreciate the neutral paint, soaring ceilings, and large ceramic tiles set at the diagonal! Pass the large dining room with ceiling fan and dual windows and enter the heart of the home with an open concept design! Let’s begin with the A M A Z I N G kitchen! Featuring stone counters, 42” staggered wood cabinets with crown, stainless appliances, appealing backsplash, updated light fixtures, HUGE walk-in pantry, and center island with seating! There is a nicely sized breakfast nook with a remarkable light fixture and a view of the pool! The great room is oversized and features a beautiful accent wall and sliding door exit to the pool and lanai! The gated stairs will leave parents with peace of mind for small kids, or helpful to keep pets on the tile! There is a large bonus loft upstairs where you can keep the clutter of toys out of the living areas! The owners' retreat is the perfect spot to unwind after a long day! Featuring dual walk-in closets, and an en-suite with separate vanities, soaking tub, and separate walk-in shower! There are three additional generously sized bedrooms with walk-in closets sharing a second full bathroom upstairs! There is a fifth bedroom on the first floor with a bathroom nearby, perfect for a guest or in-law suite! This community is so well maintained, and sits in a central location, yet tucked back from the major traffic, and NO CDD! We could go on about this property, but don’t take our word for it~ come see this masterpiece for yourself!
- Elementary School: Warren Hope Dawson Elementary
- Middle School: Barrington Middle
- High School: Newsome-HB
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Alarm,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure,Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Dormitorio Principal Arriba,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,In Wall Pest System,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Pest Guard System,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Great Room Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Inside Utility,Loft
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 4363
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||13x30||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||18x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Tandem
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Solar,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 7024.00
- Lot Dim: 50x140.48
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $88 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $88
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domestic only - check with county
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Riverview home in this zip code is
$568,816 (5.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 6.6% less than similar homes
in the 33569 zip code.
14230 Blue Dasher Dr Riverview FL 33569
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14230 Blue Dasher Dr
For Sale Near: 14230 Blue Dasher Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,919*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SIGNATURE REALTY ASSOCIATES.
14230 Blue Dasher Dr, Riverview FL is a single family home of 3368 sqft and
is currently priced at $600,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 14105 Tomentosa Ave in Riverview is listed at $473,085.
This home on 14230 Blue Dasher Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Riverview, FL.
Shadow Run, Creekside and Riverglen are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3335080 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (6 days ago).