14250 State Road 62 Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4571407
Less Photos /\
14250 State Road 62
Home Description: 14250 State Road 62
Welcome to this exquisite country estate, a truly captivating home on five acres of pristine land, perfectly suited for the most discerning homeowners. Nestled within the picturesque and ever-improving town of Parrish, this remarkable property offers a serene escape from the demands of everyday life. Boasting no deed restrictions or HOA fees to impede your freedom, it provides a rare opportunity to embrace country living at its finest. Upon arrival, you'll be immediately struck by the charm and elegance emanating from this meticulously maintained residence. The property flaunts a long paved circular driveway, guiding you towards the grand entrance and emitting a sense of sophistication. As you approach, the manicured pasture and lush greenery along the path create an enchanting introduction to the remarkable home that awaits. Traverse the threshold of your new stately home, and a sense of rejuvenation envelopes you. The interior has been lovingly refreshed with fresh paint serving as a blank canvas to create the “home” that has illuded you in your dreams until now! Throughout the entire home, soaring ceilings elevate the atmosphere, creating a sense of grandeur and spaciousness. The generous vertical space allows natural light to bathe the living areas, accentuating the exquisite features within and casting a warm glow of elegance. This architectural marvel adds a touch of awe and wonder to every room, creating a captivating backdrop for your everyday activities. In the great room, a gas-burning fireplace stands as a centerpiece, inviting cozy gatherings and creating a welcoming ambiance. It becomes a focal point for relaxation and camaraderie, offering the perfect setting to unwind and create lasting memories with loved ones. Nestled in the heart of the home you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find a chefs kitchen outfitted with an abundance of storage by way of the solid wood cabinetry, an expansive island, granite countertops, and a sizable pantry with plenty space for even the biggest Costco hauls. Venturing further into your “humble abode” and happen upon the master suite adorned by new plush wall-to-wall carpeting, a private en-suite calling attention to his and hers granite laden vanities, a soaking tub and walk-in shower, and rounded out by a colossal walk-in closet that could be confused as a bedroom in it of itself! As if getting this far wasn’t enough, family members and guests alike can share in the generous offerings of this truly special home as the respectably sized guest bedrooms create a tranquil space for an afternoon siesta before venturing through the French doors of the great room that seamlessly transition one to the paver laden lanai where you’re greeted by your extravagant private pool and waterfall spa. Whether you’re a summer swimmer or just enjoy taking in the morning breeze whilst sipping on your favorite brew and looking out into the vast privacy of your backyard with sweeping views of your private pond, it’s safe to say that if first impressions are lasting… this one will never be outdone. Fully fenced and gated your property offers the utmost privacy and safety for you and your cherished equine companions or furry friends. Within these expansive grounds, allow your imagination to go to work. Regardless of whether you’re a world class rider or just looking for the perfect slice of paradise to lay down roots and start a hobby farm, it goes without saying that YOU’RE HOME! CALL TODAY BEFORE IT TROTS AWAY!
- Address: 14250 State Road 62
- Levels: One
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Fishing,Golf Carts OK,Horses Allowed,Pool,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Barbara A. Harvey Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: PRIVATE POND
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 295
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas,Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Tile,Vinyl,Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 3 Features: Dual Sinks,Granite Counters,Split Vanities,Tub With Shower,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Garden Bath,Granite Counters,Makeup/Vanity Space,Split Vanities,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Water Closet/Priv Toilet
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving,Closet Pantry,Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 1 Features: Granite Counters,Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry,Granite Counters,Island,Pantry
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida,Ranch,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Awning(s),Dog Run,French Doors,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3738
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 3||14x15||First||Ceramic Tile,Tile|
|Master Bathroom||15.5x12||First||Ceramic Tile,Tile|
|Bathroom 1||5x11.5||First||Ceramic Tile,Tile|
|Great Room||22x24||First||Ceramic Tile,Tile|
|Dining Room||13x13||First||Ceramic Tile,Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Guest,Oversized,Parking Pad
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Private,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 236095.00
- Lot Dim: 295x803x295x800
- Lot Acres: 5.4200
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 0
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,Greenbelt,Irregular Lot,Level,Oversized Lot,Pasture,Paved,Street Dead-End,Unincorporated,Zoned for Horses
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Maintenance Includes: None
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No restrictions. Buyer's Agent to verify all information on buyers behalf.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 999
- : 941-729-7400
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$515,801 (47.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $346/sqft,
which is 37.7% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
14250 State Road 62 Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14250 State Road 62
For Sale Near: 14250 State Road 62
- Approx Payment:$4,767*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS ON THE WATER.
14250 State Road 62, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2833 sqft and
is currently priced at $979,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1537 Westover Ave in Parrish is listed at $639,000.
This home on 14250 State Road 62 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Foxbrook, River Wilderness and Twin Rivers are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4571407 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (11 days ago).