143 13Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33701 MLS U8213727
Less Photos /\
143 13Th N Ave
Home Description: 143 13Th N Ave
This lovely Mediterranean-style home, built in 1920, sits on a beautifully landscaped spacious lot in St Petersburg’s desirable Historic Old NE neighborhood next to downtown, in a sought-after non-evacuation and flood zone X location. William Straub, a significant civic figure in the city’s history, was the home’s first owner. The current owner of 27 years has collected 1920s-era photos and postcards featuring the home. Filled with natural light, the home features 4 bedrooms with larger closets and 3 bathrooms, two of which are ensuite with one on the ground floor. The inside utility is also conveniently located there. There is a detached oversized 2-car garage on the alley with room for a workshop. Overhead is a walk-up income producing efficiency apartment, currently leased. There have been many upgrades. In 2021 the owners installed an efficient 2-zone HVAC system and replaced 32 of the older windows with impact windows consistent with the style of the home. Off the kitchen and living areas at the back of the home, you’ll find a large deck constructed in 2022 with low-maintenance
TREX composite boards. In fact, there are several outdoor living spaces for gatherings. Other features include an irrigation system and security system and a rare partial basement/cellar. See attached list for more features. The welcoming and expansive front porch, side porch off the dining room, and private balconies off the upstairs bedrooms are perfect for sipping your morning coffee. The large and warm kitchen, featuring butcher block counters and a large gathering table, overlooks the back yard plus opens to a large casual living space
featuring one of the two wood-burning fireplaces in the home. With its coveted architectural style and spacious, comfortable floor plan, this
home has what the current owners and visiting guests have described as “good energy.” A bygone era is evoked throughout the home with period lighting, original Cuban tile, and original heart of pine floors. Now downsizing, the homeowners want this beloved family home to be enjoyed by new owners who will appreciate its specialness as well. This home is in walking distance to restaurants, coffee shops, Sunken Gardens, Crescent Lake Park, Tampa Bay waterfront parks, and much sought after pickleball and tennis courts. Take a short bike ride to theaters and museums or a long ride on the dedicated Pinellas Trail. Convenient to beautiful Gulf Beaches, Tampa, I-275 and several International Airports, this is paradise living. Please view Fact Sheet for more information on this home.
- Interior Features: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Master Bedroom Upstairs,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Other,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Concrete,Luxury Vinyl,Other,Tile,Wood
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Garage Apartment,Interior In-Law Suite w/No Private Entry
- Architectural Style: Historic,Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Awning(s),French Doors,Garden,Irrigation System,Other,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Other,Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Concrete,Membrane,Other,Tile
- Building Sqft: 4341
Available now at $2,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite w/No Private Entry||12.9x13.2||First||Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Curb Parking,Golf Cart Garage,Golf Cart Parking,Ground Level,Off Street,On Street,Parking Pad,Split Garage,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Zoned
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9975.00
- Lot Dim: 73x131
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 0190
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Historic District,In County,Landscaped,Level,Near Public Transit,Oversized Lot,Sidewalk,Street Brick
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-342-3800
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$962,071 (51.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $625/sqft,
which is 33.7% less than similar homes
in the 33701 zip code.
143 13Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33701
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 143 13Th N Ave
- Approx Payment:$9,729*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SMITH & ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8213727) located at 143 13Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33701, call: 813-452-4250
143 13Th N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3198 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,000,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 610 5Th N St in St Petersburg is listed at $1,450,000.
This home on 143 13Th N Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Florencia, Parkshore Plaza and Walker Whitney Plaza are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8213727 has been posted on this site since 9/16/2023 (13 days ago).