1441 Rebecca Ln Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4455314
Less Photos /\
1441 Rebecca Ln
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1441 Rebecca Ln
Inspired Coastal Design. Located in the private gated enclave of Oyster Bay Landings, this amazing waterfront residence combines unique architecture and incredible interior design to create a stunning yet comfortable and functional home. Set on a protected basin with direct access to Sarasota Bay, the home is strategically positioned to maximize privacy and water views from inside and out. Understated elegance resonates through the use of fine finishes and exquisitely detailed millwork highlighted by walnut hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, unique ceiling appointments, custom-designed built-ins, and natural stone countertops. Completely open to the family room, the kitchen is stunning and the true heart of the home featuring a solid red birch 6” thick custom butcher block island with a large marble gathering table. Entertaining is a breeze with multiple formal and informal spaces including a lofted game room and a walk-in 750 bottle wine room. The main level master suite is a private retreat while the upper level offers 3 beautifully designed guest suites. Heated saltwater swimming pool and spa, summer kitchen, multiple outdoor seating areas, and large back yard provide plenty of recreation space. The docks can accommodate 2 boats and are equipped with power, water, and 7,500 lb. lift. A home gym, a 6 plus car garage, and a workshop are the icing on the cake.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 99
- Water Extras: Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Lift, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dumbwaiter, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 9878
Available now at $4,650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Public, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 15090
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $700 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $233
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Street Brick, Street Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,349,815 (71.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $790/sqft,
which is 53.2% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
1441 Rebecca Ln Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1441 Rebecca Ln
For Sale Near: 1441 Rebecca Ln
- Approx Payment:$22,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4455314) located at 1441 Rebecca Ln Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
1441 Rebecca Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 5889 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 2514 Marblehead Dr in Sarasota is listed at $1,595,000.
This home on 1441 Rebecca Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Holiday Harbor, Coral Cove and Phillippi Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4455314 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (7 days ago).