14512 Leopard Creek Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4478270
Less Photos /\
14512 Leopard Creek Pl
Home Description: 14512 Leopard Creek Pl
Welcome home! This pristine Country Club East stunner is located in Valderrama & Leopard, a maintenance light division of CCE (Grounds maintenance included within HOA fee). This elegant home boasts 3 spacious bedrooms + den, 2 bathrooms & countless upgrades including upgraded landscaping, upgraded fixtures/fans, plantation shutters, diagonally laid tile, builder upgrades/niches, soaring ceilings & a private outdoor oasis! Upon entry, you are greeted w/ a spacious open plan flowing naturally past the guest bedrooms & executive office to the formal dining & living room combo. The gourmet eat-in kitchen offers a vaulted ceiling, tall wood cabinets, granite counters, transom window, stainless gas appliances, island breakfast bar w/ drop down lighting, nook & walk-in pantry. Relax in the spacious family room or take the party outside to the enchanting outdoor oasis completed w/ heated chlorine pool, gas hookup, covered sitting + paddle fan & upgraded landscaping for privacy. The private master suite is fit for royalty w/ wood look tile flooring, lanai access & trey ceiling. The tranquil master bath boasts dual sink vanity w/ upgraded lighting, garden tub, tiled shower, private water closet & walk-in closet. Lakewood Ranch Country Club is a vibrant, active community built among luscious lakes & preserves. It features monthly events & a catalog of amenities that include 2 private clubhouses, social gathering spaces, 3 resort style pools, parks, paw parks & miles of walking trails w/beautiful views.
- Address: 14512 Leopard Creek Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 2938
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9406
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 36
- HOA Fees: $2,698 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $224
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,140
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $461 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify ANY restrictions with HOA. No aggressive breeds and leash laws apply.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$741,489 (51.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $231/sqft,
which is 12.8% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
14512 Leopard Creek Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14512 Leopard Creek Pl
For Sale Near: 14512 Leopard Creek Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,383*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
14512 Leopard Creek Pl, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2124 sqft and
is currently priced at $489,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable home for sale at 8331 Championship Ct in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $698,900.
This home on 14512 Leopard Creek Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Pomello City, Edgewater Village and Greenbrook Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4478270 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (10 days ago).