14535 Secret Harbor Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4460063
Less Photos /\
14535 Secret Harbor Pl
Home Description: 14535 Secret Harbor Pl
Beautifully integrated into the natural setting, this four-bedroom custom home by Minto is the perfect haven of space and style, with 3,973 sq. ft. of living area for the family to enjoy. An elegant cream-colored palette enhances the grand two-story foyer and great room floor plan, which includes a den, second level bonus-sized bedroom and gracious indoor/outdoor living. Luxurious design elements throughout include tile, surround sound, tray ceilings, plantation shutters with casing around windows along with crown detailing. A deluxe chef’s kitchen boasts stainless appliances, five-burner cooktop, walk-in pantry, extensive richly designed cabinetry and oversized L-shaped island. The master suite is a private sanctuary with wood floors, two walk-in closets and walk-in shower, dual sinks and soaking tub. A tiered-level salt water pool and spa is the centerpiece on the 1,800 square foot paver lanai featuring a fire pit and tranquil lake and preserve views. A covered entertaining area boasts summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace while an outdoor shower and exterior pool bath extend the resort-style experience. A two-car extended garage and storage complete the picture. Country Club East is one of Lakewood Ranch’s most treasured gated communities with private roads, community pools, fitness center, clubhouse and lifestyle director. Also, features championship golf course all just moments from Lakewood Ranch Main Street.
- Address: 14535 Secret Harbor Pl
- Levels: Two
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry Features: Granit Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granit Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5250
Available now at $945,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 13504
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 15
- HOA Fees: $2,902 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $241
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,923
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Other Fees Amount: $469 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for additional restrictions
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$949,285 (0.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $238/sqft,
which is 5.2% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
14535 Secret Harbor Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 14535 Secret Harbor Pl
For Sale Near: 14535 Secret Harbor Pl
- Approx Payment:$4,597*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4460063) located at 14535 Secret Harbor Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202, call: 813-452-4165
14535 Secret Harbor Pl, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 3973 sqft and
is currently priced at $945,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2012.
A comparable home for sale at 6941 Brier Creek Ct in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $729,000.
This home on 14535 Secret Harbor Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Panther Ridge, Pomello Park and Preserve At Panther Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4460063 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (7 days ago).