1454 Grantham Dr Sarasota FL 34234 MLS N6119124
Reduced By $20,000
last change 1/19/2022
Less Photos /\
1454 Grantham Dr
Home Description: 1454 Grantham Dr
Welcome to one of the most desirable Townhome communities in Sarasota "Bradford Manor Townhomes" This beautiful Townhome features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 1 half bath. Brand new Carpet installed in all the bedrooms. The entire Townhome has just been professionally painted and ready for you to come and enjoy. Bradford Manor Townhomes features a community pool along with activities for the entire family. You will be blown away by the details that Morrison Homes built into this Serona model. If location is important to you then, this is the one. You can be at the Gulf of Mexico beaches in less than 15 minutes, close to all your shopping venues along with many eateries. When entering this gated community, you will be impressed with the grounds. Plenty of storage in this unit and within in your own attached garage. Evenings can be spent on your front porch or your private screened lanai. You will enjoy entertaining in your stainless-steel kitchen and solid surface countertops for easy maintenance. When retiring for the evening you will enjoy the large soaking tub in the primary bedroom suite with large walk-in closets. Laundry days are easy in this Townhome, your front loader washer and dryer is located on the 2nd floor adjacent to the bedrooms. Hurry on this one, these don't last long
- Address: 1454 Grantham Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34234
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Gated,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Indoor,Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 1940
Available now at $345,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 1740.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 105
- HOA Fees: $207 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $207
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In County,Private,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Trash
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 1454
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 conventional household pets allowed
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$365,332 (5.9% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $219/sqft,
which is 6.7% less than similar condos
in the 34234 zip code.
1454 Grantham Dr Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1454 Grantham Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,678*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of HOMESMART.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6119124) located at 1454 Grantham Dr Sarasota FL 34234, call: 813-527-9259
1454 Grantham Dr, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1575 sqft and
is currently priced at $345,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 1117 Grantham Dr in Sarasota is listed at $385,000.
This condo on 1454 Grantham Dr has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 1/19/2022.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Beverly Terrace, Bradford Manor and Leisure Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6119124 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (13 days ago).