146 W Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606 MLS T3235869
Reduced By $130,000
last change 5/26/2020
Less Photos /\
146 W Davis Blvd
Home Description: 146 W Davis Blvd
FOR A VIDEO TOUR VISIT https://youtu.be/XF8GWNLQCGA. This custom-built Mediterranean home lives up to the adage that “Your Home is Your Castle.” Filled with beautiful architectural appointments featuring arched windows, coffered ceiling, wall niches, a wide spiral staircase and airy loft accented with a stained-glass window. Offering a spacious open floor plan with hand scraped wood flooring throughout. Designed for today’s modern living you will love the chef’s inspired kitchen with Monogram appliances, rich granite counters and custom easy glide cabinets combined to make an elegant yet functional kitchen. The adjoining great room with a modern linear fireplace is the perfect spot for gatherings. A bank of French doors open up to the patio providing additional space for outdoor entertaining. The sitting room offers an intimate gathering area. The first-floor bedroom with adjoining bath can serve as a guest suite or be used as an office or den. Upstairs you will find the large master bedroom with a private balcony for end of day relaxation, and another modern linear fireplace. The master en suite offers his and hers dual vanities, a garden tub and spa inspired shower. There is an expansive walk-in closet offering ample space for custom wardrobe storage. The additional 2 bedrooms upstairs enjoy a full luxury bathroom and there is a second laundry room upstairs for convenience. The oversized garage is equipped with two separate bays and features lots of storage space. Additional features throughout the house included back-lit floating shelves, recessed lighting, and elegant light fixtures. The house is equipped with impact windows, home security system with CC monitors and infra-red motion detectors. Meticulous lush tropical landscaping surrounds the property. Enjoy the Davis Island lifestyle by walking from your front door to the cute village shops and delicious dining.
- Elementary School: Gorrie-HB
- Middle School: Wilson-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Granite Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Windows
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
Available now at $1,595,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 11000
- Lot Dim: 100x110
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 37-38
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,264,341 (20.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $370/sqft,
which is 1.5% less than similar homes
in the 33606 zip code.
146 W Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 146 W Davis Blvd
For Sale Near: 146 W Davis Blvd
- Approx Payment:$7,759*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty South Tampa.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3235869) located at 146 W Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606, call: 813-452-4096
146 W Davis Blvd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4307 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,595,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 127 Adalia Ave in Tampa is listed at $1,250,000.
This home on 146 W Davis Blvd has decreased in price by $130,000 and the last change was on 5/26/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Woodlawn Park, Villa Venezia and Packwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3235869 has been posted on this site since 4/8/2020 (88 days ago).