1465 Hillside Landing Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688 MLS U8124958
Less Photos /\
1465 Hillside Landing Dr
Home Description: 1465 Hillside Landing Dr
TRULY AMAZING! Over 3,300 sq ft of LUXURY LIVING, includes 3 bedrooms, 2 full & 2 half baths, plus an office & a Great Room! Elegant Hillside Landings is 12 secluded townhomes in a gated community with partial views of Lake Tarpon & Salt Lake. Constructed in 2010 and finished in 2018 to the HIGHEST standards, ALL BLOCK, steel beams supporting each floor are tied into hurricane cylinder tie downs from foundation to the trusses. Cultured ledge stone exterior highlights and "Split-Shake" style cement tile roof, in addition to stone textured crown molding, casing sand windowsills add to the charm of Tuscany Village. This townhome comes with so many extras: Pre-wired network, cameras and extra speakers throughout; Wi-fi programable thermostats; pre-wired for Smart house and Networkable entertainment system & intercom system; Pre-wired communications for an elevator; Fire suppression sprinkler system; Full house water softener system; Solid core doors to bathrooms and bedrooms; Tons of trim work around doors and windows; Custom blinds, & much more! Ask your realtor for List with improvements & features. 1st floor offers engineered wood flooring and consists of a Living & Dining room, Kitchen, half bath and French doors to the screened lanai with in-ground spa. Kitchen is a CHEF’S DREAM, solid wood 42-inch cabinets with 16” top cabinets, soft close, pool out shelves, beautiful granite & high-end stainless appliances. A spectacular upgraded iron and wood staircase takes you to the 2nd floor, there are 3 bedrooms plus an office, 2 full baths and laundry for your convenience! Master Suite is enormous, has tray ceiling and lots of closet space. The other 2 beds are spacious with ample closets. Master bath is stunning with granite counters, double vanity, garden tub & glass-enclosed shower. The 3rd floor is a Great room or perfect Man Cave! Gas fireplace, half bath and wet bar is an entertainer's dream & French doors out to balcony. Energy savers include Anderson insulated, Low-E, Casement Windows & French Doors with multiple locking, natural gas, & tankless Gas Rinnai Water Heather. Much more! Call today!
- Address: 1465 Hillside Landing Dr
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Tarpon Springs
- Zip: 34688
- County: Pinellas
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Tarpon Springs Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: False
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Other,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3170
Available now at $598,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x18||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Living Room||14x19||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Available,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3637.00
- Lot Dim: 36x101
- Lot Acres: 0.0800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $250 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $250
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: City Limits,Near Public Transit
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Other,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 small to medium size animals permitted. Buyer to verify with property manager.
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 60
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tarpon Springs condo in this zip code is
$338,971 (43.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $189/sqft,
which is 7.1% less than similar condos
in the 34688 zip code.
1465 Hillside Landing Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1465 Hillside Landing Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,909*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8124958) located at 1465 Hillside Landing Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34688, call: (813) 223-3366
1465 Hillside Landing Dr, Tarpon Springs FL is a condo of 3170 sqft and
is currently priced at $598,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 2604 Royal Liverpool Dr in Tarpon Springs is listed at $549,900.
This condo on 1465 Hillside Landing Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Crescent Oaks Country Club, Northfield and Grey Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8124958 has been posted on this site since 5/27/2021 (26 days ago).