1472 Queen Anne Blvd Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8067210
Reduced By $6,500
last change 1/12/2020
Less Photos /\
1472 Queen Anne Blvd
Home Description: 1472 Queen Anne Blvd
Situated on a large Corner lot in Beautiful Highland Lakes, a top notch 55+ community. Low HOA. This Beautiful 2/2 home is light and bright with plenty of living space for formal Dining and Versatile Leisure rooms. There is an inside laundry room with closets and a pantry/storage closet. The galley Kitchen has a corner bar perfect for entertaining that opens up to the Living & Dining areas. The Master bath has a walk-in shower. Newer 2017 A/C system, New 2019 Whirlpool Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Updated Bathrooms with neutral colors, are 2 inviting patios- front & back. The lovely back lanai is fully enclosed with glass windows adding to casual living space. There is a 1 car garage. Be sure to stop into the clubhouse on MacGregor and pick up a recent edition of the Highlander News & events. The Highland Lakes HOA Fee includes Boat Access to Lake Tarpon,Golf Membership for 2 & No Greens Fees on 27 Hole Executive Golf Course, 2 Community Pools, 4 Tennis courts, Clubhouse, Lake Lodge, ; Performing Arts, Shuffleboard, RV & Boat Storage, Arts & Crafts. It's An Active 55+ community.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Bar
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $222,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 9797
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 91
- HOA Fees: $109 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $109
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit
- Location: Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: check with office to confirm weight restrictions 727-784-0454
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$268,079 (20.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 6.4% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
1472 Queen Anne Blvd Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1472 Queen Anne Blvd
For Sale Near: 1472 Queen Anne Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,127*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida Luxury Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8067210) located at 1472 Queen Anne Blvd Palm Harbor FL 34684, call: 813-452-4250
1472 Queen Anne Blvd, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1211 sqft and
is currently priced at $222,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1976.
A comparable home for sale at 2971 Macalpin Dr N in Palm Harbor is listed at $265,000.
This home on 1472 Queen Anne Blvd has decreased in price by $6,500 and the last change was on 1/12/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Countrybrook, Curlew Groves and Landmark Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8067210 has been posted on this site since 11/30/2019 (183 days ago).