1506 W 4Th St Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4478191
Less Photos /\
1506 W 4Th St
Home Description: 1506 W 4Th St
Nestled in the Palmetto Historical District, this 1925, Spanish Revival Home is surrounded by lush greenery, blending with the tropical Florida landscape and is right across the street from the Manatee River. Location is everything for this property, as it is within walking or bicycling distance to the library, park, churches, schools, grocery store, restaurants, the River Walk, regatta Pointe Marina and boat ramp. In fifteen to twenty-five minutes, you can explore Emerson Point Preserve, shop at the Ellenton Outlet Mall, then catch Robinson’s Preserve on your way to Anna Maria Island and the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Fresh paint and canvas awnings bring architectural character to the outside of this colorful home. Hardwood floors, Mexican tile throughout, rounded archways and stucco walls add vintage charm to the inside. There is plenty of room to stretch out in the living room that blends into the dining room/kitchen area. Complete with a breakfast bar and menu planning desk, your dinner guests and family can all be together to chat, dine, and enjoy a drink. Tucked away for privacy is a guest bedroom and bath and an office area where you can read, study or compose a book or letter. A special feature of this home is the master suite, with private, large bathroom and living room. Enjoy tranquility and the clerestory windows bringing in plenty of natural light for relaxing easy care living. Through the French doors, into the backyard is an Oasis Paradise! Enjoy entertaining and grilling on your large lanai complete with Koi pond and waterfall. The Tiki bar and hammock, all surrounded by beautiful palms, takes you into a carefree and relaxed state of mind, never wanting to go back to work on Monday! This property has it all. This would also be a great candidate for an Airbnb.
- Elementary School: Palmetto Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Desk Built-In
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Fenced, French Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 2018
Available now at $450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway,
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9234
- Lot Dim: 50x185
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$316,534 (29.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $275/sqft,
which is 19.3% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
1506 W 4Th St Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1506 W 4Th St
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 All Aces Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4478191) located at 1506 W 4Th St Palmetto FL 34221, call: 813-452-4165
1506 W 4Th St, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1638 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1925.
A comparable home for sale at 3602 29Th St E in Palmetto is listed at $189,900.
This home on 1506 W 4Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Gulf & Bay Estates, Laguna At Riviera Dunes and Old Mill Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4478191 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (10 days ago).