1509 Canterbury N Rd St Petersburg FL 33710 MLS T3319183
Less Photos /\
1509 Canterbury N Rd
Home Description: 1509 Canterbury N Rd
Fabulous Central Location To Shopping, Schools, Parks And Sugar Sand Beaches Along The Gulf Of Mexico. Desirable Northwest Saint Petersburg Home Suited On An Oversized Lot. Fully Fenced For Privacy. Enjoy The Glistening Salt Water Pool, Gas Heater For The Spa As Well As Plenty Of Backyard Room For All Your Outdoor Entertaining Or Relaxing. Large Shed Equipped With Electric, Water And Washer Dryer Hook Up (additional Washer/Dryer Hook Up Inside) Wow!! 5 Bedrooms With 3 Full Bathrooms Great When Family Is Visiting. Spacious Kitchen With Gas Stainless Steel Stove (also Has Electric Hook Up.) Stainless Steel Side By Side Refrigerator, Microwave And Dishwasher. Ceramic Tile, Plenty Of Cabinets For Your Dishes Pots And Pans. Dine In The Roomy Dining Room Or Belly Up To The Breakfast Bar For A Quick Meal. New Double Pain Sliding Doors To The Screened Porch And Easy Access Outside.
there Is So Much To See In This 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Pool & Spa Home In Beautiful St Petersburg!! Hurry This Beauty Will Not Last!
- Elementary School: Northwest Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tyrone Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),L Dining,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Vinyl,Wood
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Workshop Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x11||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||10x18||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||14x14||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 2||13x24||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10934.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 42
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,294,113 (223.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $211/sqft,
which is 23.8% less than similar homes
in the 33710 zip code.
1509 Canterbury N Rd St Petersburg FL 33710
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1509 Canterbury N Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,945*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of REALTY CONCIERGE SERVICES.
1509 Canterbury N Rd, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1897 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1820 Park N St in St Petersburg is listed at $3,999,988.
This home on 1509 Canterbury N Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Rose Garden, Mount Vernon and Westgate Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3319183 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (11 days ago).