1519 N Chamberlain Blvd North Port FL 34286 MLS C7428849
Less Photos /\
1519 N Chamberlain Blvd
Home Description: 1519 N Chamberlain Blvd
If ever there was a MUST SEE NOW, this is it! The home you never thought you'd find! Once in a lifetime opportunity! PEACE, TRANQUILITY, SERENITY! If thoughts of a tropical paradise entice you, why not give in? If rare and exotic plantings excite you, you'll be ecstatic! Welcome a life where stress is just a vague memory. You'll appreciate the love & care that have gone into this stunning showcase property, carefully planned to create a relaxing environment. Botanical wonderland surrounds this pristine, truly move-in-ready 1400+ SF 3/2/2 heated pool home with its own tropical jungle, rich in color and beauty. Awaken each day to the sound of birds! Your little piece of paradise! Every day will bring a new discovery! Quaint garden paths lead to a multitude of fruit trees -- lemon, mango, star fruit, loquat, lychee, avocado, lime, peach + pineapple (which are growing pineapples now), bananas (also growing now). And how about two sheds, a greenhouse AND a hen house! Be delighted by the wide range and multitude of butterflies! This exceptional residence is tucked away on almost a full acre of beautiful grounds! Trellises covered with flowers! Freshly painted inside and out! 6' deep heated pool. Pool sweep less than a year old. Complete kitchen redo with gorgeous custom wood cabinets (with crown at top and under-counter lighting), granite countertops, slate appliances! Tile throughout - no carpeting! High ceilings! Sliding "barn door" to large walk-in closet in Master Bedroom with built-in organizers! Generator connected to breaker box in the event of power loss! CITY WATER! NOT IN FLOOD ZONE! Built in 2003 BUT tax records reflect "effective" age of 2013! Septic pumped in January 2020! TILE roof inspected and repaired in October 2018. PGT impact 72x80 French doors installed in January 2019! Clear hurricane shutters + Kevlar blanket for lanai! Annual termite and pest control contract renewed in December 2019. Pool rescreened and reanchored in September 2017. Extension added to lanai. AC just serviced! Security system! Priced below appraisal!
- Elementary School: Toledo Blade Elementary
- Middle School: Woodland Middle School
- High School: North Port High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub With Shower
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2258
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 30523
- Lot Acres: 0.70
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
1519 N Chamberlain Blvd North Port FL 34286
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,267*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Anchor Realty.
1519 N Chamberlain Blvd, North Port FL is a single family home of 1405 sqft and
is currently priced at $250,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
This home on 1519 N Chamberlain Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
MLS C7428849 has been posted on this site since 5/15/2020 (18 days ago).