1520 Ridgewood Ln Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4514956
Reduced By $100,000
last change 10/19/2021
Less Photos /\
1520 Ridgewood Ln
Home Description: 1520 Ridgewood Ln
Enjoy beautiful views of Sarasota Bay from this two-story West of Trail home, minutes from the World-Famous Siesta Key Beach. Built in 1996, it was constructed with poured concrete load bearing walls on both floors. The Main level is upstairs with a Great Room with dramatic 20' ceilings, gas fireplace, and fully pocketing sliding glass doors leading out to a 60'long screened porch that you will love. The kitchen has granite counters, breakfast bar, and a sun-drenched eating nook with aquarium glass windows looking to the Bay. It is an ideal split bedroom plan with a spacious Master bedroom on one side, and two bedrooms with Jack and Jill baths on the other, all with walk-in closets. Off the screened lanai there is an open composite deck for grilling with stairs going down to the pool. The lower level has its own entrance in the garage, and is perfect for an in-law suite, an adult child moving back home, aging parent, or offices, workout room or an entertainment area. Currently it is a separate private space with living and dining areas, kitchenette(no stove), large bedroom and bath, plus washer/dryer. There are sliding glass doors that open to a covered area by the pool. Two air-conditioned storage rooms off the garage are a plus. There are many places in the house to sit, relax, and enjoy a glass of wine with stunning views of the pool, boats, and Sarasota Bay. The location of the house is right around the corner from many shops and restaurants, plus a short bike ride over the Stickney Point bridge to Siesta Key with its 99% quartz baby powder cool sand.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full,Bay/Harbor - Partial,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 8
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas,Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility,Interior In-Law Suite,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Custom,Elevated
- Exterior Features: Fence,Outdoor Grill,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5370
Available now at $1,700,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump,Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14415.00
- Lot Acres: 0.3300
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 38
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,In County,Paved,Street Dead-End
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,651,016 (2.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $495/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
1520 Ridgewood Ln Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1520 Ridgewood Ln
For Sale Near: 1520 Ridgewood Ln
- Approx Payment:$8,270*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4514956) located at 1520 Ridgewood Ln Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
1520 Ridgewood Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3437 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,700,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1510 Hansen St in Sarasota is listed at $1,599,000.
This home on 1520 Ridgewood Ln has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 10/19/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Coral Cove, Bay View Acres and Holiday Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4514956 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).