1530 Blue Heron Dr Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4488112
Less Photos /\
1530 Blue Heron Dr
Home Description: 1530 Blue Heron Dr
Get ready to fall in love with this stunning Modern Farmhouse design located on one of the best West of Trail streets nestled between Cherokee Park and Harbor Acres. From the moment you turn down this street and pull into the driveway you know this is a unique and special home that takes inspiration from Charleston. The seller / designer spared no expense with the finish selections. The open floor plan features wide plank French oak flooring throughout the home. The gourmet kitchen features a 48 inch Wolf Gas Range, Sub Zero refrigeration, Bosch Dishwasher, Stainless steel apron sink, quartzite counters, custom cabinets, a large island and a walk in pantry. There is also a wet bar with Sub Zero wine and beverage refrigeration and a Scotsman ice maker. The great room features a shiplap tray ceiling, a gas fireplace and multiple sets of French doors that lead outside to the large screened in porch. The home features a casual breakfast nook, a formal dining room and a relaxing place to eat on the back porch. The first floor master suite has an exposed wood rafter ceiling, very generous walk in closets that are well finished and a spa like master bath with dual vanities, soaking tub and large walk in shower. Upstairs you have 3 bedrooms and a bonus room / media room for entertaining. Above the 3 car garage you have an unbelievable man cave / mother law suite which also has a full bath and its own separate entrance. The home also has incredibly nice outdoor living areas. The large rear screened in porch leads down down to the salt water pool and spa area where you have an impressive outdoor kitchen, a pergola with retractable roof and fire pit. You have very good privacy here and nice neighbors. Impressive green features include, High E impact windows and doors, open cel spray foam insulation, insulated garage doors, 3 HVAC zones and a new Generac home generator. The AV system includes Control 4, built in speakers, SONOS and both interior and exterior surveillance cameras. If you don't have the time, patience and vision to build this is a great opportunity to purchase a newer and professionally designed move in ready home. Close to downtown and located in Southside Elementary district. Sellers are interested in leasing back the home.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free, Deck, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Gas
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Custom, Other
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation, Windows
- Building Sqft: 6952
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||26x21||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 15096
- Lot Dim: 109x137
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$4,273,700 (42.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $614/sqft,
which is 26.4% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1530 Blue Heron Dr Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1530 Blue Heron Dr
- Approx Payment:$14,570*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
1530 Blue Heron Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4878 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,995,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 1700 Prospect St in Sarasota is listed at $589,000.
This home on 1530 Blue Heron Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Loma Linda Park, South Gate and Village Green Club Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488112 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (13 days ago).