1530 W Dorchester Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684 MLS U8097612
Less Photos /\
1530 W Dorchester Dr
Home Description: 1530 W Dorchester Dr
Beautiful home in highly sought after Highland Lakes! Looking for the best of all worlds? Highland Lakes has it all and your new home is Move-In Ready! A highly active 55+ community with three private Golf Courses (Green Fees included in monthly HOA). The low monthly HOA fee allows access to all amenities. The community has two pontoon boats available to Highland Lake residents for free cruises of Lake Tarpon any weekday and a Boater's Association. There is also RV/Boat Storage in a secure lot at Lake Tarpon. Additionally, there are two heated pools (one Olympic size) and spa, shuffleboard, tennis, pickleball, and bocce courts. You do not want to miss out on the dances, dinners, and shows. Enjoy the community lodge on Lake Tarpon with a pool, fishing pier, and boat launch while the Main Club house is host to numerous activities. The gorgeous oversized lot is complete with mature landscaping and your new home has a split floor plan which allows for privacy. With the additional Florida room (not included in sq. ft.), there is ample room for family and entertaining guests while the separate grilling space is perfect for outdoor entertaining. You can have peace-of-mind knowing you are in a non-evacuation zone and flood insurance is not required. In addition to a home generator, the windows, garage door, and side door (2007) are hurricane impact rated. Roof replaced (6/2016), 2.5 ton 16 seer AC replaced (10/2017), Master Bathroom updated (2018), Luxury vinyl flooring in Living room and Florida room (9/2019), newer carpet in bedrooms, (2019) , fresh interior paint (8/2020), stainless steel Kitchen appliances to include new washer/dryer (9/2019). Energy efficient foam seal in the attic keeps utility bills low (6/2008). Home comes complete with a transferable Home Warranty.
- Address: 1530 W Dorchester Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34684
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Highland Lakes
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Golf Course, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Tennis Court(s)
- Water Name: LAKE TARPON
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Master Bedroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2154
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11761
- Lot Dim: 115x100
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 38
- HOA Fees: $108 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $108
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$260,008 (7.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 8.4% less than similar homes
in the 34684 zip code.
1530 W Dorchester Dr Palm Harbor FL 34684
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1530 W Dorchester Dr
For Sale Near: 1530 W Dorchester Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,418*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
1530 W Dorchester Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 1248 sqft and
is currently priced at $279,800
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable home for sale at 1683 Glengarry Dr in Palm Harbor is listed at $315,000.
This home on 1530 W Dorchester Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Hidden Grove, Village At Bentley and Crossings At Lake Tarpon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8097612 has been posted on this site since 9/16/2020 (5 days ago).