15316 37Th E Ct Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4582974
Less Photos /\
15316 37Th E Ct
Home Description: 15316 37Th E Ct
Terrific pool home located in the amenities rich neighborhood of Twin Rivers. Comfortably situated on over a half acre lot, and providing outstanding pond views beyond your newly fenced back yard, this beautiful four bedroom/four bath home is the right property for you! Enjoy the open floor concept that features a spacious living room, a gourmet kitchen with a dining bar, a dining area and a breakfast nook! The chef's kitchen features higher grade stainless steel appliances, an abundance of solid wood cabinets, and an expansive countertop space. Featuring his and her walk-in closets, the Master Suite is a world of its own. With ample room for a sitting area, plus a doorway leading to the pool lounge area and a remarkable ensuite attached, this space becomes a special retreat. The master bath features an upscale stand-alone tub, and his and her dual cabinets and sinks, plus plenty of natural light. On the opposite side of the home, the split bedroom plan features a wing dedicated to three larger sized bedrooms, a Jack and Jill bath and a pool bath. The upstairs bonus room is large enough to serve many purposes. With nearly 550 square feet of floor space, a playroom, multimedia room or an expansive office could all be options. And because of its attached full bath, even an in-law suite could be a possibilty. On the exterior, the heated pool and patio plus the adjacent covered lounge area will be great for gatherings for family and friends. Add the newly fenced back yard with the pond view beyond, this property is perfect for Florida living. Do not forget about the garage - A full two car garage is on site with a third bay for golf cart, trailer or four wheeler storage. The electric bill?? With the on-site Tesla Battery System and the rooftop solar panels, electric bills are dollars a month rather than 100's of dollars a month!! Situated in the Twin Rivers Association, the property provides outstanding community and family recreational opportunities. With a boat ramp on the Manatee River, community parks, recreaton areas, and miles of trails, this is the perfect spot for any outdoor enthusiast! DO NOT DELAY!! SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!!!
- Address: 15316 37Th E Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Twin Rivers
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Fishing,Golf Carts OK,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Playground,Sidewalks,Water Access
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Alarm,Screen Enclosure,Self Cleaning,Solar Cover
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: High Ceilings,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Stone Counters
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 4783
Available now at $999,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x11||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Living Room||25x17||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 4||13x11||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric,Solar
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Solar,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 31141.00
- Lot Acres: 0.7100
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 7013
- HOA Fees: $27 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $27
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared,Landscaped,Level,Oversized Lot,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Management,Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see attached documents.
- Num Pets: 3
- : 941-375-2456
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$506,597 (49.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 18.3% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
15316 37Th E Ct Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 15316 37Th E Ct
For Sale Near: 15316 37Th E Ct
- Approx Payment:$4,864*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MEDWAY REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4582974) located at 15316 37Th E Ct Parrish FL 34219, call: 813-452-4165
15316 37Th E Ct, Parrish FL is a single family home of 3770 sqft and
is currently priced at $999,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2806 Little Country Rd in Parrish is listed at $774,900.
This home on 15316 37Th E Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
River Wilderness, Foxbrook and Cross Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4582974 has been posted on this site since 9/19/2023 (6 days ago).