1541 Westover Ave Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4511299
Less Photos /\
1541 Westover Ave
Home Description: 1541 Westover Ave
PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED when you step into this luxurious home. Impeccably kept and decorated in the ever popular Coastal theme, this home will wow you with it's lush landscaping and stunning beveled glass front door. Immediately, your drawn to the open floor plan, cool, light colors and serene view of the natural spring lake and preserve. Once inside, your in awe of the open living area, high ceilings accented with Crown Molding and Chair Railing on the walls. Gallery area from the entryway is a perfect place to display your artwork, treasures or collections. The large Office/Den has double doors that ensure a private retreat to enjoy or work in. The kitchen is equipped with a large island, perfect for entertaining friends and family, Corian counter tops, large stainless steel sink, lots of crisp clean cabinets and upgraded slate appliances. Lovely pendant lights add that special touch above the island. Stunning views from the roomy eat-in kitchen and great room are impressive during the stunning evening sunsets. The large walk in pantry is a plus for making food items accessible. Storage is a plus in this home with closets throughout including a coat closet in the hallway, and linen closets for every bathroom. Large laundry room is equipped with a closet and cabinet for more storage. Master bedroom easily accommodates a king size bed set with extra room to spare. En-suite bathroom has large double sink vanity, cultured marble counter tops, linen closet and luxurious walk in tiled shower. Master area has newer ceramic wood look tile which completes that coastal look and feel. A relaxing retreat after a long day. Split bedroom plan and 2nd full bath easily accommodates family and guests giving everyone complete privacy. Bedroom #2 has adorable custom made headboards on the wall for 2 twin beds that are there, perfect for visiting guests, but can also easily be removed if needed. Now, it's time to unwind and relax on your beautiful extended lanai and enjoy swimming in your Heated Salt Water pool with waterfall that measures almost 14 by 21 feet. Imagine being able to swim anytime just by turning on the pool heater to enjoy Florida's beautiful weather and breathtaking sunsets. Extra room for lounge chairs, patio table set or extra seating on this freshly painted screened lanai. Plumbing already available for a future Summer Kitchen and TV Cable already installed. Pest control tube system installed around home for annual maintenance. This home speaks "The Florida Lifestyle". Living in River's Reach is one of the most sought after Neal Communities as it's centrally located in the very beginning of Parrish being close to shopping and restaurants. It's truly a piece of paradise away from the hustle bustle and yet close enough for anything your heart desires. Gated and luxuriously landscaped, each home is impeccably kept, filled with friendly neighbors and also a fun pool area and fitness room. The playground has recently been redone and perfect for the little ones to enjoy. This is a beauty that you can't afford to miss. **Make sure to check out the Virtual Tour**
- Elementary School: Williams Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free,Deck,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Alarm,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure,Tile
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Pest Guard System,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 2875
Available now at $475,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom||15x13.6||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Exhaust Fan,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8429.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 103
- HOA Fees: $110 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain,Fire/Smoke Detection Integration,Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,978
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PETS ALLOWED
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$485,819 (2.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $213/sqft,
which is 14.6% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
1541 Westover Ave Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1541 Westover Ave
For Sale Near: 1541 Westover Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4511299) located at 1541 Westover Ave Parrish FL 34219, call: (813) 223-3366
1541 Westover Ave, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2227 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 12418 30Th Street E Cir in Parrish is listed at $470,000.
This home on 1541 Westover Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Chelsea Oaks, Gamble Creek Estates and Crosscreek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4511299 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (2 days ago).