1542 Hillview Ln Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8105360
Less Photos /\
1542 Hillview Ln
Home Description: 1542 Hillview Ln
STYLE, QUALITY & VALUE!! Nestled in a small, peaceful, gated community, this well maintained, upgraded 4BR/2.5BA/2CAR townhome of 2300+ sq ft offers lots of livibility! Open, functional floor plan with living & formal dining areas separate from the family room & large kitchen with eat in space. Upgraded kitchen with 42" cherry wood cabinetry, gleaming granite, island & bar seating, stainless appliances. Three spacious bedrooms or office & bath upstairs plus an enormous master suite. Master bath with separate shower, garden tub, dual sinks & a custom closet that's a gem! Laundry closet upstairs right where you need it! Enjoy your own private, screened porch off the family room or lounge at the community pool. Oversized 2 car garage includes Saferack overhead storage. Soaring 10 ft ceilings throughout, closets everywhere including under the stairs, end unit offering light & bright! Conveniently located to all shopping, restaurants & other amenities. Close to Gulf beaches, parks, Pinellas Trail, golf & Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks.
- Elementary School: Tarpon Springs Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $259,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 3807
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $360 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $360
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 1542
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs condo in this zip code is
$264,280 (2.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $113/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar condos
in the 34689 zip code.
1542 Hillview Ln Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1542 Hillview Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,312*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bradshaw & Bradshaw Realty Ser.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8105360) located at 1542 Hillview Ln Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: 813-452-4250
1542 Hillview Ln, Tarpon Springs FL is a condo of 2301 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,000
This condo has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable condo for sale at 98 S Highland Ave # 501 in Tarpon Springs is listed at $274,900.
This condo on 1542 Hillview Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Lake Butler Villa, Tarpon Highlands Lake and Tarpon Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105360 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).