1561 Blue Heron Dr Sarasota FL 34239 MLS A4499148
Less Photos /\
1561 Blue Heron Dr
Home Description: 1561 Blue Heron Dr
Delight in a downtown family lifestyle at this lovely four-bedroom waterfront home in the heart of the city’s center at McClellan Park/Paradise Shores.
- Elementary School: Southside Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 200
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Marble, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving, Cooking Island, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom, Elevated
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5572
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Portico, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14963
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 30
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, Elevated
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, FloodZone, Historic District, In City Limits, Oversized Lot
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,981,769 (33.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $727/sqft,
which is 30.1% less than similar homes
in the 34239 zip code.
1561 Blue Heron Dr Sarasota FL 34239
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1561 Blue Heron Dr
For Sale Near: 1561 Blue Heron Dr
- Approx Payment:$14,570*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
1561 Blue Heron Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4118 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,995,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2174 Hawthorne St in Sarasota is listed at $759,900.
This home on 1561 Blue Heron Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Desota Park, Cherokee Park and San Remo Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499148 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (15 days ago).