15737 Butterfish Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4470937
Less Photos /\
15737 Butterfish Pl
Home Description: 15737 Butterfish Pl
Capture the essence of Florida living in this magnificent lakefront residence with awe-inspiring views on this premium end of cul-de-sac parcel ideally located in the center of it all in Lakewood Ranch. This is sure to impress the most discerning buyer with thoughtfully handpicked features at every turn including California Closets, 8-foot doors, and Hunter Douglas custom window treatments throughout. As you enter through the gorgeous new impact front door, you are greeted by wide open living; 20-foot soaring ceilings, and abundant natural light. The entertaining chef's kitchen features 42” upper cabinetry and lower pullouts, breakfast bar, under-mount lighting, custom pantry, stainless appliances, and ample seating area with aquarium glass overlooking pool and lake. Walk out to the gas heated pool featuring sun shelf, water feature, and brick pavers through the new impact sliders with a generous covered area with TV and loads of privacy. The master suite is tucked away and offers views of the lake and private pool access, dual sinks, large soaking tub, and custom walk-in closet and shoe room. The flex room on the first floor can be utilized as a bedroom or office and boasts built-in cabinetry. The upstairs offers a large bonus room, 2 bedrooms and a bath, perfect for growing families. Located within a short distance to A-rated elementary and middle schools, quick ride to Adventure Park and just south of Premier Sports Park. Enjoy family and friends gathering in this expansive home where memories are made to last a lifetime!
- Elementary School: McNeal Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 52
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3342
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 6386
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 86
- HOA Fees: $105 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Key Lot, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,571
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$915,806 (113.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $163/sqft,
which is 54.9% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
15737 Butterfish Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 15737 Butterfish Pl
For Sale Near: 15737 Butterfish Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,091*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
15737 Butterfish Pl, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 2641 sqft and
is currently priced at $429,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 9414 Boxthorn Pl in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $599,000.
This home on 15737 Butterfish Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Moorings At Edgewater, Riverwalk Village Cypress and Braden Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4470937 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (10 days ago).