15809 Clearlake Ave Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4470975
Less Photos /\
15809 Clearlake Ave
Home Description: 15809 Clearlake Ave
An opus of fine craftsmanship and a testament to the skill of Marc Rutenberg, this four-bedroom masterpiece in The Lake Club is unlike anything you’ll see in Lakewood Ranch. A sprawling peninsular lot surrounded by well-manicured landscaping hints to the great lengths taken to craft a residence as elegant as it is comfortable. Interior architectural details – such as the dramatic coffered ceiling that stretches across the gathering room, breakfast room, and kitchen – add unique character to each environment and highlight panoramic lake views through floor-to-ceiling windows at every turn. Host soirees for every season with multiple in-and-outdoor venues to choose from and a gourmand’s kitchen featuring Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele appliances, oversized granite island, and superb walk-in pantry. When in need of mental TLC, French doors to verandas offer quiet reflection, one tucked away on the side of the home with courtyard and fountain and another at the rear with a tropical playscape featuring full summer kitchen, fireplace, updated open-air pool and spa, and covered areas for dining. A waterfront office is bright and private for remote work. The upstairs layout feels like its own single-family home with a split-floorplan that affords the master suite its own wing and veranda with summer kitchen, fireplace, and separate stairwell to the main level. Its enviable en-suite bath is pure Nirvana with oversized walk-in rain shower, soaking tub and custom walk-in closet. All remaining bedrooms are en-suite and generous in size. An upstairs game room will be the toast of game day with a full kitchen and half bath. Its private veranda boasts a spiral staircase to a bell tower, perfect to take in sunsets over the lake.
- Address: 15809 Clearlake Ave
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Lakewood Ranch
- Zip: 34202
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Marble, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Loft
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 8394
Available now at $2,090,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15246
- Lot Acres: 0.35
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA Fees: $5,170 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $430
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,614
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$954,495 (54.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $365/sqft,
which is 29.8% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
15809 Clearlake Ave Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 15809 Clearlake Ave
For Sale Near: 15809 Clearlake Ave
- Approx Payment:$10,167*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4470975) located at 15809 Clearlake Ave Lakewood Ranch FL 34202, call: 813-452-4165
15809 Clearlake Ave, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 5726 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,090,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 16259 Daysailor Trl in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $1,128,115.
This home on 15809 Clearlake Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Pomello Park, Panther Ridge and River Club North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4470975 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (6 days ago).