1581 Amberlea Dr S # C Dunedin FL 34698 MLS U8105092
Less Photos /\
1581 Amberlea Dr S # C
Home Description: 1581 Amberlea Dr S # C
Light and Bright sought after 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom condo/villa in Delightful Dunedin featuring all newer interior paint, tile through out and carpet in bedrooms. This condo/villa has vaulted ceiling in the Great Room, going out the sliding glass doors is a very spacious open lanai area for grilling and entertaining. The Great Room has windows and wrap around sliding glass doors and is very inviting. The kitchen is updated with wood cabinets, all appliances including Washer and Dryer are approximately 4 1/2 years new. Hot water heater installed 11/22/2020. Yep, you guessed it, on market one day and then it decided to leak. Seller replaced immediately. Washer and dryer are inside in laundry closet. There is an assigned carport and also a spacious closet storage area. There is a delightful community swimming pool to enjoy. There are only 41 villa's in Piper's Glen that is maintained and well cared for. Great location to downtown core, Dunedin Causeway, Honeymoon Island, shops, medical, restaurants, the Pinellas trail and many more amenities. Schedule your appointment today!
- Elementary School: Garrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Interior Features: High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Roof Over, Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Covered, Ground Level, Guest
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Sewer Available
- Lot Sqft: 11191
- Lot Acres: 2.77
- Total Acre: 2 to less than 5
- Lot Num: 30
- HOA Fees: $372 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $372
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk
- Monthly Maintenance: $30
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: One dog or one cat not more than 40 lbs. Very strict rule.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 40
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$453,441 (183.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $149/sqft,
which is 135.9% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
1581 Amberlea Dr S # C Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1581 Amberlea Dr S # C
- Approx Payment:$810*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4197 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
1581 Amberlea Dr S # C, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 1075 sqft and
is currently priced at $159,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1976.
A comparable home for sale at 1592 Amberlea Dr N in Dunedin is listed at $284,900.
This home on 1581 Amberlea Dr S # C has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Heather Hill, Country Lakes and Douglas Arms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105092 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).