1589 Mary Ln Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8092975
Less Photos /\
1589 Mary Ln
Home Description: 1589 Mary Ln
Nestled on the shores of the Anclote River w/direct access to the Gulf of Mexico, this magnificent waterfront home has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, exercise room & loft with over 4500 htd sq ft. Upon entering, you notice elegance, attention to detail & wide water views. This home is magical. This home is designed for entertaining! Formal livingroom overlooks the lanai, pool & water. Walk into the master suite with jacuzzi tub, walk in shower, dual sinks, spacious, well appointed closet & large bedroom & picture yourself watching the sunrise over the river through new sliding doors. All hurricane glass doors & windows replaced in 2016. Roof replaced in 2010. A/C replaced in 2016. The 33,000 gal. pool was redone in 2016. Pool pump 2018. Brand new 5 ton AC INSTALLED 9/2019. No carpet in this home. All hard wood & porcelain tile. All counter tops are quartz or granite. Kitchen has island w/sink, double wall ovens & range. Exit from the living areas or kitchen to the spacious lanai with pool & spillover spa and imagine piloting your boats from the boat house & dock w/ lifts, davits, sink, water & electric to the Gulf. 4 car garage, one door high for boat storage. Extra large laundry room. Master bedroom & 2 bedrooms are on the 1st floor. This home boasts a 2nd floor w/loft, 2 bedroom & exercise room. The family room is very large with fireplace & built-ins. Workshop w/ AC. Relax on the lanai while watching the natural habitat of dolphins, manatees & bald eagle play.
- Water View: River
- Water Frontage: River
- Water Feet: 350
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Composite, Dock - Covered, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Brackish Water, River
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $995,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 40720
- Lot Dim: 156x208
- Lot Acres: 0.93
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $250 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $20
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$767,661 (22.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $218/sqft,
which is 10.4% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
1589 Mary Ln Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$4,840*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Floridas Best Homes Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8092975) located at 1589 Mary Ln Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: 813-452-4250
1589 Mary Ln, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 4558 sqft and
is currently priced at $995,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 1725 Mandalay Dr in Tarpon Springs is listed at $1,099,900.
This home on 1589 Mary Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Riverside, Gulf Estates and Van Winkles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8092975 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).