16 Island Dr Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8139642
Less Photos /\
16 Island Dr
Home Description: 16 Island Dr
Located on the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, and on the highly sought-after Paradise Island between
Treasure Island and St. Petersburg, this home has deep protected water, offering both incredible views
and quick access to Boca Ciega Bay & the Gulf of Mexico. Relax on the rear patio with your morning
coffee as you watch the morning sunrise, or with your favorite evening beverage while watching the passing boats.
The view can be enjoyed from almost every window of the house! As you enter the spacious 2-story foyer, there is ample
natural light and display wall space for all your favorite art or family pictures. The stairway leading to the
2nd floor features an open walkway overlooking the foyer. The upper floor hosts 4 bedrooms, all with
water views. The master bedroom features an en-suite bath and walk in closet. Main level areas include
the perfect combination for entertaining guests: formal living room, formal dining room, family room
with sliders to the rear covered patio, kitchen, and open bar area to the family room. A bonus
room/office/den and 5th guest bedroom round out the main level. The inside laundry room leads to the
large 2 car garage, that also affords an additional storage room for your seasonal/less used items. The
expanded front driveway has extra spaces for your guests. This home has been lovingly maintained by
the original owner, and just awaits your personal decorating/changes. Paradise Island is a short trip to
the Treasure Island Club, Treasure Bay Golf & Tennis Club, John’s Pass shopping, gulf beaches, the interstate and downtown St Petersburg.
- Water View: Canal,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 129
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood,Dock w/Electric
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Dormitorio Principal Arriba,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: French Provincial
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Built-Up,Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5243
Available now at $2,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 11265.00
- Lot Dim: 99x129
- Lot Acres: 0.2600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Cul-De-Sac,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Irregular Lot,Near Golf Course,Paved,Street Dead-End
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$3,250,000 (54.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $565/sqft,
which is 47.6% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
16 Island Dr Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$10,216*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX METRO.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8139642) located at 16 Island Dr Treasure Island FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
16 Island Dr, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 3715 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,100,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 35 Dolphin Dr # A in Treasure Island is listed at $679,000.
This home on 16 Island Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Treasure Island, FL.
Brightwater Beach, Boca Ciega Isle and Mansions By The Sea are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139642 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (6 days ago).