1600 1St Ave W # 507A Bradenton FL 34205 MLS A4491948
Less Photos /\
1600 1St Ave W # 507A
Home Description: 1600 1St Ave W # 507A
LOOKING FOR YOUR OWN LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE...WELL, THE SEARCH IS OVER! You can move right into this delightful, FURNISHED, 2 BR, 2 BA Condo with wonderful views of the Manatee River. You will immediately feel at home in this spacious, well cared for home with open floorplan which easily lends itself to entertaining. All Bedroom and Kitchen Windows have been upgraded to Hurricane Impact and the Florida Room/Lanai Sliders are Hurricane Triple Pane. Perfect for year round living or as a seasonal getaway from those FRIGID Northern winters, River Oaks is ideally located. Perched along the banks of the Manatee River in downtown Bradenton, the Monthly Maintenance Fees are very reasonable, the grounds impeccably maintained & the landscaping beautiful. Community features include a heated pool, tennis/pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, fishing pier w/Gazebo and a Clubhouse with gorgeous water views. Located just West of the Bradenton Riverwalk and Pier 22, the local amenities are all within easy access. Convenient to the Library, Post Office, Banks, Restaurants, Shopping, Performing Arts Theatre, the recently renovated Bishop Museum of Science and Nature as well as the Farmers Market. 8 Mile DIRECT route to the Beaches and the Gulf of Mexico. Come Home To Paradise. Check out the 3D tour to truly get a feel!
- Address: 1600 1St Ave W # 507A
- Unit Num: 507A
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34205
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: River Oaks
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Shuffleboard Court, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Ballard Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: River
- Water Name: MANATEE RVER
- Water Frontage: River
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Cork, Terrazzo
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Island
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 1341
Available now at $269,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 47834
- Lot Acres: 1.10
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 507A
- Style: Condominium
- Location: Historic District, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Insurance, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $444 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $444
- Building Num Floors: 5
- Building Name Number: RIVER OAKS/1600
- Condo Floor Number: 5
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: NO AGGRESSIVE BREEDS, Dog restrictions are based on AKC Guidelines.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 30
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$174,214 (35.2% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $201/sqft,
which is 27.3% less than similar condos
in the 34205 zip code.
1600 1St Ave W # 507A Bradenton FL 34205
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1600 1St Ave W # 507A
For Sale Near: 1600 1St Ave W # 507A
- Approx Payment:$1,363*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of A Paradise Inc Realtor.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4491948) located at 1600 1St Ave W # 507A Bradenton FL 34205, call: 813-452-4165
1600 1St Ave W # 507A, Bradenton FL is a condo of 1341 sqft and
is currently priced at $269,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1973.
A comparable condo for sale at 3802 42Nd Street Ct W # 31 in Bradenton is listed at $154,000.
This condo on 1600 1St Ave W # 507A has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Seminole Park, Seminole Heights and Poinciana Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4491948 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).