1601 Marumbi Ct Wesley Chapel FL 33544 MLS T3277002
Less Photos /\
1601 Marumbi Ct
Home Description: 1601 Marumbi Ct
Team Shelley is proud to present 1601 Marumbi Ct. Welcome to this pristine, meticulously maintained, one owner home, with well over $80K in recent renovations and luxurious updates. SUPER LOW HOA and TAXES. NO FLOOD ZONE and in a perfect location. New roof (2018) New A/C (2019) total kitchen renovation (2019), features 42" wood cabinetry with crown molding, granite countertops, custom backslash and stainless-steel appliances. Gorgeous porcelain tile throughout the entire first floor really sets this amazing home apart. Custom stone accent wall, integrated electric fireplace, recessed LED can lighting and much more. This home is a MUST SEE! All 4 bedrooms are large, bright, private and have high grade laminate wood flooring. The laundry room is located on 2nd floor for added convenience. Fire up the grill with family and friends in your own private oasis. This incredible fenced backyard is filled with mature tropical fruit trees, an oversized patio with 2 gazebo's and professionally manicured landscaping. The Northwood community is a great neighborhood to raise a family! Wesley Chapel is home to some of the states best A-rated schools. A large clubhouse, a heated pool, tennis courts and a playground will keep you entertained year round. This beautiful home has all the room and features you'll need to enjoy the Florida lifestyle with family and friends. Pasco counties LOW TAXES and ideal location close to Tampa and an assortment of world-class beaches is ideal. Just minutes from Wire Grass Mall, Tampa Premium Outlets, Advent Health's main Hospital, a VA Hospital, USF, Moffit Center, I-75, golf and Tampa's International Airport you couldn't be in a more central location. Come see this unique home today!
- Address: 1601 Marumbi Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Wesley Chapel
- Zip: 33544
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Northwood
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Denham Oaks Elementary-PO
- Middle School: John Long Middle-PO
- High School: Wiregrass Ranch High-PO
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Other, Porcelain Tile
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2755
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5500
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 1300
- HOA Fees: $160 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $13
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,050
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Wesley Chapel home in this zip code is
$380,321 (15.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $141/sqft,
which is 3.7% less than similar homes
in the 33544 zip code.
1601 Marumbi Ct Wesley Chapel FL 33544
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1601 Marumbi Ct
For Sale Near: 1601 Marumbi Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida'S 1St Choice Rlty Llc.
1601 Marumbi Ct, Wesley Chapel FL is a single family home of 2334 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 1305 Big Creek Dr in Wesley Chapel is listed at $365,000.
This home on 1601 Marumbi Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Wesley Chapel, FL.
Palm Cove, Oak Creek and Villages At Wesley Chapel are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277002 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (10 days ago).