1602 Oakmont Dr Brandon FL 33511 MLS T3264978
Less Photos /\
1602 Oakmont Dr
Home Description: 1602 Oakmont Dr
Absolutely Perfect move-in ready home in highly sought after Oakmont Woods! This lovely 3 bedroom 2 ½ bath home sits on a huge 13,680 square foot lot at the end of a quiet cul de sac. This wonderful home has a large formal living room & Dinning combo with beautiful engineered wood floors, an updated eat-in galley kitchen with white cabinets, matching appliances and granite counters, a sitting area/library, and a large family room with vaulted ceilings, wet bar, ½ bathroom and a fireplace with built in book shelves, all overlooking the covered & screened lanai and pool thru 2 sets of sliding glass doors! There is also a nice closet office. Plenty of space for a small office with the convenience of closing the doors when not needed, Genius! The 3 bedrooms are generous in size with ample closet space. The Master bedroom has a walk in closet and a full ensuite with walk in shower. A fabulous covered and screened rear lanai and pool area with pavered pool deck is perfect place to entertain and grill even when raining! A relaxing round concrete patio firepit provides the perfect place to chill! Easy access thru the back yard gate to an awesome dog park! The 2 car garage is oversized and has plenty of room for cars or the hobbiest in you! There is also a large covered car port big enough for 2 more cars, a boat or other toys. Storage is abundant in the great home! Many new features can be found like newer windows, AC (2015), new pool heater, mature landscaping, gutters, irrigation, landscape lighting, fresh paint and much much more! You can find a 3-D Matterport tour of the home and the floor plan on the home web site at http://www.1602oakmontdr.com.
- Elementary School: Booker T. Washington-HB
- Middle School: Burns-HB
- High School: Bloomingdale-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Pantry
- Library Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3361
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, On Street
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13680
- Lot Dim: 152x90
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 15
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Brandon home in this zip code is
$305,603 (18.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $164/sqft,
which is 10.7% less than similar homes
in the 33511 zip code.
1602 Oakmont Dr Brandon FL 33511
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1602 Oakmont Dr
For Sale Near: 1602 Oakmont Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pinpoint Realty Group Llc.
1602 Oakmont Dr, Brandon FL is a single family home of 2285 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
A comparable home for sale at 4612 John Moore Rd in Brandon is listed at $475,000.
This home on 1602 Oakmont Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Brandon, FL.
Barrington Oaks, Hickory Lakes and Bloomingdale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3264978 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (11 days ago).