16101 Chancery Pl Tampa FL 33613 MLS T3271047
Less Photos /\
16101 Chancery Pl
Home Description: 16101 Chancery Pl
Spacious, Bright and well loved home in serene Lake Magdalene community. This 4 bedroom/3 bathroom, 2600+sqft home with saltwater pool is waiting for new owners to enjoy! Situated in a tree lined cul-de-sac lake Byrd community- this oversized lot has everything you could want in a DREAM home! Enter into Bright open formal dining/living room with vaulted ceilings, skylights and beautiful hard wood floors. The split floor plan is wonderful with HUGE Primary bedroom and ensuite that includes separate vanity and sink along with two walk-in closets and access to second bedroom or home office. Formal living room is great for relaxing with large Bay window. Kitchen is very big with ample wood cabinents, counter space, closet pantry and eat-in space all with views of pool and nature. Family room is super cozy with built in cabinents, updated fixtures, book shelves, wood burning fireplace and high vaulted ceiling. Two more bedrooms and full bathroom are on this side of home. You will love opening the 6 sliding doors that lead to screened pool and patio as well as wood encased doors in formal dining room. Pavered patio has plenty of space for eating outdoors as well as relaxing by the oversized salt water pool! The basketball court is a wonderful bonus as well as storage shed equiped with AC and electricity- man cave or she-shed anyone?! This home is perfect for entertaining, growing, playing and making wonderful memories! You will love coming home to this beautiful and peacful oasis while having the convience and quick access to I275, Dale Mabry Hwy. Bearss Ave., ample restaurants and shopping.
- Elementary School: Maniscalco-HB
- Middle School: Buchanan-HB
- High School: Gaither-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In, En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 14647
- Lot Dim: 97x151
- Lot Acres: 0.34
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $250 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $20
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$828,850 (84.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $172/sqft,
which is 29.3% less than similar homes
in the 33613 zip code.
16101 Chancery Pl Tampa FL 33613
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16101 Chancery Pl
For Sale Near: 16101 Chancery Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pineywoods Realty Llc.
16101 Chancery Pl, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2615 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 1109 Dogwood Ave in Tampa is listed at $284,500.
This home on 16101 Chancery Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Magdalene Shores Estates, Magdalene Grove and Woodbriar Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3271047 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (10 days ago).