16101 Redington Dr Redington Beach FL 33708 MLS U8182889
Less Photos /\
16101 Redington Dr
Home Description: 16101 Redington Dr
BEAUTIFUL BAYFRONT REMODELLED HOME A SHORT WALK TO THE BEACH. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home of 2,056 sq ft awaits with gorgeous terrazzo floors, wainscoting accents, huge hurricane-rated picture windows and custom wood details throughout. Pulling up to this amazing home, you are greeted with mosaic adorned perimeter walls, lush landscaping for ultimate privacy and stylish gold doors and
shutters. Entering into the great room you will be impressed with its size, gorgeous water view and coastal style with custom wood beams and trim. With plenty of room for multiple seating and eating areas, the great room provides spacious entertaining room as well as a cozy romantic feel. The open-concept kitchen is truly a chef’s dream with wood cabinets, stainless appliances, beautiful counters and two mobile islands which provide multiple configurations as well as plenty of storage. Off the great room is an enchanting sun room with some of the best water views. The master bedroom is spacious, flooded with natural light and features an en suite master bathroom. The second bedroom is perfect for extended family or guests and utilizes a luxuriously updated guest bathroom with dual sinks and marble tile. The third bedroom has been set up as a bunk room with six custom bunks for optimal sleeping accommodations. The fourth bedroom features a large wood fireplace and an abundance of custom wood bookshelves making this large room a perfect home office. The two-car garage is perfect for family vehicles, golf carts and storage. A newer powder room and laundry room are also featured in this amazing home. The backyard is truly a coastal oasis with covered lanai with retractable awning, hammock area, artificial grass lounging area, brick paver patio and plenty of room for a future pool. Boaters and fisherman alike will be impressed with the 82ft of seawall, composite dock, 10,000 lb boatlift plus sailboat water second slip and over 8 ft deep water at the end of the dock at high tide! Hurricane-rated windows and doors, custom sheds for extra storage and a secret garden area round off the features of the incredible and unique property just a few blocks to the powdery sand of Redington Beach.
- Elementary School: Bauder Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 82
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow,Cottage,Florida,Traditional
- Exterior Features: Awning(s),Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Block
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 2497
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8050.00
- Lot Dim: 70x115
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Landscaped,Oversized Lot,Private
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- : 727-493-1555
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Redington Beach home in this zip code is
$2,176,700 (68.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $630/sqft,
which is 1.8% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
16101 Redington Dr Redington Beach FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16101 Redington Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,300*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COASTAL PROPERTIES GROUP.
16101 Redington Dr, Redington Beach FL is a single family home of 2056 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,295,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 18224 Sunset Blvd in Redington Beach is listed at $6,395,000.
This home on 16101 Redington Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Redington Beach, FL.
Crystal Island, Anglers Cove and Madeira Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8182889 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2022 (13 days ago).