16109 Gardendale Dr Tampa FL 33624 MLS T3310896
Less Photos /\
16109 Gardendale Dr
Home Description: 16109 Gardendale Dr
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! If you are looking for a GOLF COURSE home in great neighborhood within an excellent school district, this home is for you. The location of the home is a short bike ride or a walk to just about everything you can possibly image. This 3-bedroom 2 bath home with an office and a 2-car garage has been UPDATED to provide an improved look and feel which will meet or exceed your expectations. The following is a highlight of the components that have been updated or replaced recently: new double pane windows, new flooring, custom design updated bathrooms, new paint inside and out, new A/C, new appliances, updated custom kitchen, new interior doors and new lighting. The home offers an amazing outdoor living space with a 986 sq ft screened lanai. 456 sq ft of the lanai is covered for enjoying outdoors during those raining days. The caged only area is another 530 sq ft for enjoying the nighttime sky or our Florida sunshine. The entire lanai is nicely updated with decorative brick pavers. This home also features a nice outside courtyard area which can be accessed from the breakfast nook. Step out of the lanai or your courtyard right to the 11th Tee box of the Northdale golf course which has 18-holes, par-72 championship course on 183 acres. Now how is that for your backyard? No need to worry about privacy because right outside the lanai is a wonderful arrangement of Saga palm trees, bushes and Oak trees which not only provide shade but also privacy. Be sure to look at the last two pictures which is a sketched floor plan and a list of establishments literally minutes away. Please click on the video link or cut and paste this https://tinyurl.com/Gardendale-3D-Tour into your browser to take a 3d virtual tour where you can walk through the home from your computer or phone. The second video is aerial view of the home and neighborhood. The seller’s will be reviewing all offers on 6/14/21 to allow everyone the opportunity to see this amazing home and its wonderful location.
- Elementary School: Claywell-HB
- Middle School: Hill-HB
- High School: Gaither-HB
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Stone Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2599
Available now at $359,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 6912
- Lot Dim: 54x128
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Public Transit, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$366,664 (1.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 1.2% less than similar homes
in the 33624 zip code.
16109 Gardendale Dr Tampa FL 33624
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16109 Gardendale Dr
For Sale Near: 16109 Gardendale Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Capital Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3310896) located at 16109 Gardendale Dr Tampa FL 33624, call: 813-452-4096
16109 Gardendale Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 1562 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5014 Grainary Ave in Tampa is listed at $330,000.
This home on 16109 Gardendale Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Willowbrae Village, Country Place and Cypress Trace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3310896 has been posted on this site since 6/6/2021 (8 days ago).