16112 4Th St E Redington Beach FL 33708 MLS U8074983
Less Photos /\
16112 4Th St E
Home Description: 16112 4Th St E
Single Family Home seeking a family who enjoys sunsets and long walks on the beach. Spectacular NEW Construction home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, bonus room on first floor in between two garages. This 3 floor masterpiece includes an Elevator, 2 tiled lanais 293 sqft each, a fishing pier, first floor lanai of 800 sqft overlooking pool/spa with multi color lights, electric fireplace in the living room with an Open floor plan to enjoy from the kitchen while cooking or sitting at the stone countertop bar. Built with highest hurricane standards, built-in security system, 1 year workmanship warranty and 10 year structural warranty. Intercoastal waterways to the east and Gulf access to the west with free beach access/parking for all Redington residents.
- Elementary School: Bauder Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 27
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 6362
Available now at $1,388,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 9444
- Lot Dim: 54x134
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Redington Beach home in this zip code is
$1,222,100 (12.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $427/sqft,
which is 21.3% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
16112 4Th St E Redington Beach FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 16112 4Th St E
- Approx Payment:$6,752*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams - New Tampa.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8074983) located at 16112 4Th St E Redington Beach FL 33708, call: 813-452-4250
16112 4Th St E, Redington Beach FL is a single family home of 3254 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,388,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 16119 6Th St E in Redington Beach is listed at $2,350,000.
This home on 16112 4Th St E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Redington Beach, FL.
Sereno, Beach Club Of Madeira and Ocean 12 are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8074983 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (13 days ago).