162 22Nd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8118993
Less Photos /\
162 22Nd Ave N
Home Description: 162 22Nd Ave N
This charming home in the highly desired Old Northeast neighborhood is within walking distance to the Coffee Pot waterfront and restaurants nearby. The two-bedroom home features a bonus space with french doors off the living room that could be used for a home office or sitting room. 1930's-era original features include oak hardwood floors that have been newly refinished, cove ceilings, period archway off the family room and a swinging kitchen door. Highlights include a large light and bright kitchen with island and doors that open to the spacious backyard for great indoor/outdoor entertaining and an open living room and dining space. Other features include two generous sized bedrooms with nice closet space, a newly renovated master bath with walk-in shower and indoor laundry. Recent interior finishes include solid core wood doors, bronze door hardware, light fixtures and fans, a nest thermostat and fresh paint throughout. Exterior enhancements include vinyl siding, gutters, stained fencing, travertine and brick walkways, new landscaping, fresh paint, a stone fire pit and a two car drive space with Tahitian gravel. Plenty of parking off the alley for up to 3 cars in the attached one-car garage, on the parking pad or on the newly dedicated drive space. Schedule your private showing today to see this home with great proximity to the waterfront and an easy bike ride to downtown.
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1572
Available now at $425,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Garage Faces Rear, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5092
- Lot Dim: 50x104
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 17
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: see city code
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$428,065 (0.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $329/sqft,
which is 0.3% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
162 22Nd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 162 22Nd Ave N
For Sale Near: 162 22Nd Ave N
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8118993) located at 162 22Nd Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
162 22Nd Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1292 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1126 30Th Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $189,900.
This home on 162 22Nd Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Monterey, Bell Place and Snell Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118993 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (4 days ago).